Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol

PostSubject: David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:12 pm

This guy was one of My bashes in 2008 when I was getting really into it. I switched around his story a bit. I hope you like him. Questions & comments welcomed, Enjoy!

Born as: David Albert Clark.

Current Name: David Al Clark.

Sex: Male.

Currently Resides: New York, U.S.A.

Status: A Gulf War Veteran and serving in Afghanistan, by killing some civilians that were armed, he got court marshaled by his superior and was forced off the base. Now, he has turned vigilante killing many people in Central Park among other areas of New York that were gang-bangers and other criminals. Clark has become unstoppable, it was only up to two of New York's finest to get the job done. Clark was finally arrested by Wendell Thorne and partner Norman Reon and has since been in prison awaiting trial.

Group: N/A.

------------------------------------------------

Out doing the usual.

Uh oh, look out for trouble now!

After Clark shot many people, Detectives Thorne and Reon saw what was going on. After it was clear David was having a new kind of breakdown, Wendell took advantage of the situation but failed to get the job done. Thank goodness his partner Norman was there to save him. Now a Man of "Personal Justice" that is David Al Clark is now arrested and the public is now safe from his mad havoc!

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:13 pm

very cool bash mate, nice head sculpt too cheers 

Ski Patrol

PostSubject: Re: David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Thanks a lot Dal, I'm glad you like him!

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!   Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Great bash! cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol

PostSubject: Re: David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!   Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:50 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great bash! cheers 

Thanks Inntruderr!

Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
SCRAMBLE PILOT

PostSubject: Re: David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!   Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:04 pm

Awesome Bash Dude... Love your figures... I also recognize a lot of gear... The Steel mask from the dragon series.. ( After I saw yours I was like??? I didn't know that the straps on the mask looked like that LOL...

You do some very slick work Brandon!

Cheers

Len

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol

PostSubject: Re: David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!   Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Thanks a lot Bond Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!   Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:14 pm

Another fantastic kitbash you have done Brandon, I'm really loving his background story you done for him, I'm really really loving that he is a vigilante, I'm really into vigilantes. Very cool photos of two of New York's finest Wendell Thorne and partner Norman Reon arresting David Al Clark.

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol

PostSubject: Re: David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!   Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:16 pm

Thanks Ackie, I'm glad you like this!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!   

Back to top Go down

David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1