Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Well finally, here she is, My ultra babe, Sonja Barren, the "Foxxxy" one! She is one of My most complicated and arguably the coolest of all of My babes so far (read her bio to see what I mean Surprised  and I'm quite pleased with her. What you'll see of her her is ONLY a sample of what she's got in store cause she's got a lot to offer. So guys, questions & comments welcomed!

She is the archnemisis of Dylan Russell, please view him here!

-----------------------------------------------------

"Foxxxy" Sonja Barren

Born as: Sonja Adelaide Barren.

Current Name: Sonja Barren.

Sex: Female.

Currently Resides: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

Occupation: Exotic dancer and adult entertainer at Hot Babes Club.

Notable Feats: Known as "Foxxxy" Sonja, is the most popular dancer in the club and is a local celebrity. Known to have her own acts such as singing while performing arts and dressing up in costumes and dyeing her hair. Has won many swimsuit contests around the country. Has a deep Gothic family background. Is an animal and environmental activist. Loves to fire guns for fun at the shooting range and is excellent at firearms and has won many shooting range prizes & championships. An excellent acrobatist.  Has a very understanding mentality, extremely considerate and phenomenal personality. Loves to play classic video games and eat Pizza and just to have a great time all night long!

Status: After Dylan Russell and his band of goons invaded her club and shot and killed the club owner and many of her friends, she has turned vigilante and has vowed to get her revenge on Dylan and his gang at all costs!

Group: N/A.

---------------------------------------------------------

Really a sweet babe!

Whoa, she's packin' now!

Nobody or nothin' is gonna stand in her way!

WOW, an action babe yes but she's got A LOT more than just that for later!

[/b]

BONUS: A small shot of Sonya with her big adversary, Dylan Russell!

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:07 pm

fantastic Brandon !! she looks awesome mate, a great member too the team ! Top job mate !

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Thanks a lot Dal, I'm really glad you think she is good, I appreciate that Very Happy 

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Armoured Car Commander

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Very cool... What she needs is a Kick A@# sidearm? Maybe a 50Cal Desert Eagle or SIG something that "says something... without saying something"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:25 pm

These are creepy, especially the female ones. Has anyone else seen those hyper-realistic 'full skin' style female dolls? I just think they're a little too....perverted, even by adult collector standards. I like a toy to look like a toy...
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:27 pm

it's just different points of view stan, we like what we like, wouldn't you agree ??

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:29 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
it's just different points of view stan, we like what we like, wouldn't you agree ??

Yes. study 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:44 am

That is a very nice looking female figure cheers cheers   She has that manga/anime flavour about her, it's the hair color and big boobs lol!  .
I wonder if there's more like her available with blue, purple or green hair ? .

Does she have fully articulated fingers, similar to the Jackie Chan action figure (Dragon Lord)?? .
Keep the photos coming mate Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Thanks guys for all of your comments Very Happy 

Bond - You got a great point there but not sure if that will happen Question 

Stan - Your just use to older type of figures, I used to be a little bit the same way but now.....Very Happy 

Dal - Exactly!

Clivvers - Thanks a lot, I am so glad you like her! Yeah, her hair color and large bust does make her an ultimate babe of Mine Cool OK, to answer your questions: Actually so far I have only seen 1 other hair color which you will see very soon, believe Me if I could have gotten those colors you mentioned and/or others I would have them and unfortunately I don't Mad No, her hands is sculpted in them poses, what you see is what you get. If you are familiar with Cy Girls, her hands are nearly identical to theirs. I hope this helps? Indeed I will, lots more of Sonya is coming soon Very Happy

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Well, her she with her other hair color, this is the only other option available at the moment. As you know she is My ultra babe, sometimes she will have different looks and so fourth. I hope you guys like her. I will appreciate you questions & comments Very Happy 

--------------------------------------------

Comparison of Sonja's looks so far: Which style is your favorite?

--------------------------------------

More of Sonya to come Cool 

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:57 pm

super stuff Brandon Very Happy 

Armoured Car Commander

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:55 pm

I am not sure how the hair is put on? is there anyway you could maybe have black with red streaks? I know LOL I know just wanted to ask Smile

Cheers

Len

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 am

Bond007ca wrote:
I am not sure how the hair is put on? is there anyway you could maybe have black with red streaks?  I know LOL I know just wanted to ask Smile

Cheers

Len

It's OK to ask Bond Smile Her hair is rooted and now, I cannot have black with red streaks unfortunately cuz I am not that talented so that is the way she came, I just got two different head sculpts. I hope this helps?

Back to top Go down
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:34 pm

First off can I just say Sonja Barren, wow what a FOX she is. I’m really loving the depth of her background story you have giving to her, like Occupation: Exotic dancer and adult entertainer with going into detail all about that then telling us about a littlie of her family being deep Gothic and then letting us know Sonja’s softer side as an excellent acrobatist, very understanding mentality, extremely considerate and phenomenal personality just love all that stuff. I bet she gets on with the lad her loving playing classic video games and eating Pizza lol. What I’m really liking about her is she turned vigilante. GOOD on her to get revenge on Dylan and his gang after them invaded her club and shot and killed the club owner and many of her friends. Right on to the figure I’m liking her head sculpt with her red hair it’s different with the red hair and different I like, loving the gloved hands on her I think they look really cool on her. Great chose of clothes for her as well.
All round, KICK ASS FEMALE FIG!!!!!

action bob
Action Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Well cool ladies you have there Brandon, I think they should get in the ring with Suzanne Storming, really liked that figure she looked well cool

Lovely shots dude, look forward to seeing more

Cheers
PJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:20 am

Ackie88 wrote:
First off can I just say Sonja Barren, wow what a FOX she is. I’m really loving the depth of her background story you have giving to her, like  Occupation: Exotic dancer and adult entertainer  with going into  detail all about that then telling us about a littlie of her  family being deep Gothic and then letting us know Sonja’s softer side as an excellent acrobatist, very understanding mentality, extremely considerate and phenomenal personality just love all that stuff. I bet she gets on with the lad her loving playing classic video games and eating Pizza lol. What I’m really liking about her is she turned  vigilante. GOOD on her to get revenge on Dylan and his gang after them invaded her club and shot and killed the club owner and many of her friends. Right on to the figure I’m liking her head sculpt with her red hair it’s different with the red hair and different I like, loving the gloved hands on her I think they look really cool on her. Great chose of clothes for her as well.
All round, KICK ASS FEMALE FIG!!!!!    

bounce WOW Ackie, I am so glad you like her. Yeah, she is truly the coolest kind of gal. Thanks a lot Ackie, most people like her black/raven hair but I think it is great you like her red/fire hair. I think it is also My favorite of the two, sometimes it goes back and fourth for Me. There more of Sonya to come Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:25 am

action bob wrote:
Well cool ladies you have there Brandon, I think they should get in the ring with Suzanne Storming, really liked that figure she looked well cool

Lovely shots dude, look forward to seeing more

Cheers
PJ

Thanks a lot Action Bob! Hmm. I have crossed over My characters before, you never know about this, it would be VERY interesting to see Sonya & Suzzana together, wouldn't it Question Shocked Cool Exclamation Very Happy

Back to top Go down
action bob
Action Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:36 am

lol!  It would indeed, they are cool figures my friend, well posed as well Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:43 am

action bob wrote:
lol!  It would indeed, they are cool figures my friend, well posed as well Very Happy 

Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Update!   Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Her a segment of Sonya in a brief exercise (Xercise) role which she is PREPARING for her unavoidable encounter with Dylan RussellCool There is 2 versions of her here, throughout many pics and I hope you enjoy Very Happy 

Red Hair

Black Hair

Finished!

Sonya has a few more surprises, stay tuned Exclamation bounce 

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:29 pm

very cool mate, her hair is very striking !

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:37 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
very cool mate, her hair is very striking !
Thanks a lot Dal, glad you like her!

Back to top Go down
action bob
Action Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Exercise with a gun, now that's cool, very cool pics there tho, liking the black hair, and the posing is also very good
Looking forward to the next chapter

Fab upload
PJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:49 pm

action bob wrote:
Exercise with a gun, now that's cool, very cool pics there tho, liking the black hair, and the posing is also very good
Looking forward to the next chapter

Fab upload
PJ
Thanks a lot Action Bob, I'm so glad you like her and like what I did! Don't worry, more of Sonya will seen soon so stay tuned Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Update!   Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:08 pm

Again here is Sonya, only this time she wearing pajamas & undies Laughing I hope you enjoy her, questions and comments appreciated Smile

Fire

Raven

Comparison Shocked 

I hope you have enjoyed Sonya, more of her still to come Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!   

Back to top Go down

Sonja Barren - Menace of Dylan Russell - Sonya's Act ~ Updated 9/19/13!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next