ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mountain Mission...

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
clivvers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Mountain Mission... Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Front..

Mountain Mission... 34409663426_0628874978_o

Back..

Mountain Mission... 34409663456_2209fac7a4_o

Back to stay 4/5/2017.

Last edited by clivvers on Thu May 04, 2017 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:14 pm

nice set mate
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Thanks Dal Smile 

peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:47 pm

We've got one of those guys! Didn't realise it but we've got everything apart from the gun, although I think one of his arms is broken at the elbow.

Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Very Cool Set!!

Len

Mountain Mission... Bond0010
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:59 pm

peterodgers wrote:
We've got one of those guys!  Didn't realise it but we've got everything apart from the gun, although I think one of his arms is broken at the elbow.
It's the cheap basic figure set and ready to go on high climbing adventures in the back garden Very Happy 
This is what I would have probably got for Christmas if I was a youngster back in the MAM days Very Happy 
I've never seen a broken MAM before, they're quite hard to repair without splitting the arm in two and finding a replacement part Sad  Modern Action Man are supposed to be almost impossible for a child to break Shocked

peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:28 am

clivvers wrote:
[quote="Modern Action Man are supposed to be almost impossible for a child to break Shocked

You tell kids things like that and they'll try even harder to break them!  Maybe that's a job for Mythbusters - how much force does it take to break a MAM's arm?  Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Worthy of anyones collection.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Harry McTavish wrote:
Worthy of anyones collection.Very Happy 
Thanks HM Smile 

We must save as many as we can from land fills.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:22 pm

The Mountain Mission I think is very poorly made by Hasbro and I would have defo not wanted that on my Christmas or Birthday list at all.

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:51 am

Dude, pics are not showing up Question See if you can post again so I see this of yours Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:52 pm

Sorry about the missing pics, I will have to retake the photos soon. I will have to move a few boxes to get to the set.

BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:57 am

clivvers wrote:
Sorry about the missing pics, I will have to retake the photos soon. I will have to move a few boxes to get to the set.

Dude, you don't have the pics on you PC or backup or can do your Photobucket? Don't go through hard work about this dude Wink

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:03 pm

I've had to retake the above photos Smile

BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:24 am

clivvers wrote:
I've had to retake the above photos  Smile

I seen them good pics dude Smile Gosh, he is quite expensive, I hope that there is somebody out there that needs him and has the dough for him and that you get success Smile

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:27 pm

I was joking about the price Wink

Some MAM sellers on e-bay/amazon are asking far too much money  Sad

If MAM collectors buy at the higher asking prices, it will only make the prices go even higher in the months to come (like a Domino effect).

I have the ideal solution for the silly high MAM prices, but it can't be posted here  Wink  pirat

clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 6:15 pm

Missing photos now reposted, now here to stay via flickr Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Mission...   Mountain Mission... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Mission...
Page 1 of 1