Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ivan away with me and dad in the caravan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Ivan away with me and dad in the caravan   Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:35 am

Me, dad and Ivan are away in the caravan till Sunday, I have not been in the caravan for long time so it's really nice to be back so expected photos guy's ;-).

ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Ivan away with me and dad in the caravan   Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:49 pm

Been out and about taking some really lovely photos today.

peterodgers
Armoured Car Commander

PostSubject: Re: Ivan away with me and dad in the caravan   Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:08 pm

We're off to our caravan on the East coast tonight. Might have to sneak a couple of MAM into my rucksack for some pics on the beach!

PostSubject: Re: Ivan away with me and dad in the caravan   Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Awwwww that's lovely Peter, well I hope you have a really sunny and fun time caravaning out on the East Coast, I defiantly think you should take a couple of MAM with you mate and take some photo shots of them out and about.

Have a great caravan weekend!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivan away with me and dad in the caravan   

Back to top Go down

Ivan away with me and dad in the caravan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1