Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ivan away with me and dad in the caravan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Ivan away with me and dad in the caravan   Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:35 am

Me, dad and Ivan are away in the caravan till Sunday, I have not been in the caravan for long time so it's really nice to be back so expected photos guy's ;-).

ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Ivan away with me and dad in the caravan   Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:49 pm

Been out and about taking some really lovely photos today.

peterodgers
Medic

PostSubject: Re: Ivan away with me and dad in the caravan   Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:08 pm

We're off to our caravan on the East coast tonight. Might have to sneak a couple of MAM into my rucksack for some pics on the beach!

PostSubject: Re: Ivan away with me and dad in the caravan   Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Awwwww that's lovely Peter, well I hope you have a really sunny and fun time caravaning out on the East Coast, I defiantly think you should take a couple of MAM with you mate and take some photo shots of them out and about.

Have a great caravan weekend!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivan away with me and dad in the caravan   

Back to top Go down

Ivan away with me and dad in the caravan
Page 1 of 1