ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marine Parris Island Gear..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Marine Parris Island Gear.. Empty
PostSubject: Marine Parris Island Gear..   Marine Parris Island Gear.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:22 pm

There's minor scratches to the blister packaging as usual, the contents are 100% sound, I have a tidy bundle of these unopened sets now...

Marine Parris Island Gear.. 34497820166_712698ab6e_o

Marine Parris Island Gear.. 34497820196_1195e7c468_o

Last edited by clivvers on Mon May 08, 2017 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Marine Parris Island Gear..   Marine Parris Island Gear.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:54 pm

cool set mate
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Marine Parris Island Gear..   Marine Parris Island Gear.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Thanks Dal,

These may not be everyone's cup of tea (vamers) , but they are authentic Hasbro toys and part of GI JOE's history. These uniforms also fit vam/MAM and other 12" toy action figures cheers

Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Marine Parris Island Gear..   Marine Parris Island Gear.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:25 pm

I like that set a lot! BUT I'd have to repaint that rifle though! Nice one clive

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Marine Parris Island Gear..   Marine Parris Island Gear.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:25 pm

rossini wrote:
I like that set a lot! BUT I'd have to repaint that rifle though! Nice one clive

I'm glad you like this set Ross,

This a very basic set which can have other items of choice added to make the uniform shine some more.
The first thing on my list to add to this kit would be a simple piece of black coloured 'stealth' rope..  no Joe can have proper adventures without his trusty climbing rope Wink
Smile 

clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Marine Parris Island Gear..   Marine Parris Island Gear.. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Photos now fixed Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marine Parris Island Gear..   Marine Parris Island Gear.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marine Parris Island Gear..
Page 1 of 1