ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

holiday snaps

Go down 
+7
Bond007ca
Reddragon
DrDalek6
clivvers
peterodgers
somekindajoe
BAMComix
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Hello all, just a few snaps of my chap out in the Isle of Wight.

holiday snaps IMG_8083

holiday snaps IMG_8093

holiday snaps IMG_8091

holiday snaps IMG_8110

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Wow ! taff those are terrific my friend, he looks so natural stood outside that Pub ! lmao !! did he spend a lot time in the pub ?? lol. Awesome stuff mate cheers 
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:53 pm

holiday snaps IMG_8125

holiday snaps IMG_8123

holiday snaps IMG_8113

holiday snaps IMG_8098

Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:55 pm

holiday snaps IMG_8102

holiday snaps IMG_8099

holiday snaps IMG_8085

somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:01 pm

lol! Fantastic pics Richard!! I really can't pick a favourite!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Love the pictures! Those buildings are just the right scale!

Ah, the Isle of Wight - my wife's favourite place. Looks like the model village at Godshill, where I completely filled my old phone's memory with pictures and nearly broke it as it seemed to have run out of memory to even make a call.

One of my favourite shops if on the island too. A place called Curiocity in Sandown. Last time I went in there a couple of years ago they had several MAM and a couple of Star Wars 12" figures. One of my first MAM came from there - good memories. Very Happy 

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:39 pm

What a great looking vam, the red hair and grey beard look unique, I've never seen one like this before.

It looks like you had a nice time on holiday, The Isle Of Wight is such a nice place to visit in summer, there's plenty of B&B's to choose from.

DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Great photos I'm loving the model village photos it looks great. I love the way he's looking at the Cordyline as well in the first photo and those trousers are very ncie just like some of the heavy duty gardening ones Surprised 
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:07 pm

Thanks everyone for the comments, the visit to the model village was brilliant but we only had two hours there which was a shame as it was a lovely place. The Isle of Wight was a little bit on the quiet side for my liking Sleep  but we had a nice few day's away and the weather was something else. Thanks again all.

Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Fantastic pics Rich, great upload!! Glad you had the good weather mate.

Too quiet?????  You were probably missing those kids playing golf near your house lol! lol!

holiday snaps Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Very Cool...... I cannot wait to sneak some photos in when I am at some of the miniature villages there In the UK this fall...

Thanks for these

holiday snaps Bond0010
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:52 am

Made me chuckle Richard. Been to that miniature village a few times as kid. Would have loved to have taken my Action Men
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:05 am

Wow I'm really really loving your Holiday snaps of your chap out in the Isle of Wight, hope you had really beautiful sunny weather when you were out they Reddragon Cool , I'm loving his outfit hes wearing most of all his Yellow Jumper Very Happy . Hope he did not get to drunk drinking that half of beer Laughing , the model village looks the perfected place for him to retire too Laughing Laughing , my favourite snap has to be him with the garden gnomes lol! lol!. Thanks for sharing your vams holiday snaps Reddragon, it's really great to see Action Man out and about on holiday.

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:49 pm

Wow wonderful shots,love the scale buildings looks like he had a ball:cheers: cheers
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:49 pm

great photos , i just couldnt resist the model village when i was there , would be great to set a full vam scale battle there
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Ever been to the Scooter Rally on the Isle Of White Daz?

holiday snaps Volgan10
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:15 pm

[quote="Beatlefan"]Ever been to the Scooter Rally on the Isle Of White Daz?[/quote

Yeh in 84, the famous one in 86 then. 2004 - 2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

holiday snaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: holiday snaps   holiday snaps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

holiday snaps
Page 1 of 1