Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

STAR WARS: The Official Thread - Fav Lightsaber fights added (10/11/13!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: The Official Thread - Fav Lightsaber fights added (10/11/13!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:30 am

Here is My TOP 5 favorite lightsaber fights, the ones that I usually watch over and over again Smile In no way is this a best of, it is just My favorite ones and here is how I rank them!I hope you enjoy how I did this, I chose NOT to post any of the graphic severed scenes or kills. Please allow the pics to load for a few seconds, there's a lot, enjoy Smile

1. Senator Palpatine/Darth Sidious vs. Mace Windu EP3: This is My first fav cuz it was the most unbelievable one. I thought it was great how Palpatine showed his true colors and killed off the Jedi so quickly. I loved the glass breaking part, Palpatine's expressions and how he fought, just a fantastic scene!

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: The Official Thread - Fav Lightsaber fights added (10/11/13!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:30 am

2. Count Dooku vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi - EP2: Seeing Christopher Lee as a major SW character was a treat, seeing him in this scene was an honor! Such great dialog from him as Count Dooku, he quickly became My fav SW character of all-time Shocked

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: The Official Thread - Fav Lightsaber fights added (10/11/13!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:31 am

3. Count Dooku vs. Anakin Skywalker - EP3: Another great fight from Count Dooku, I loved Christopher Lee's dialog here as well, even though I know he is going to lose the fight, I root for him and think he is so neat!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: The Official Thread - Fav Lightsaber fights added (10/11/13!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:31 am

4. Darth Vader vs. Luke Skywalker - EP 5: This was the fight that made IMO Darth Vader so great, the structures and the lighted walls set the tone for a dark scene in more than one way. It was a revealing scene and one of the most recognized iconic ones of all-time!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: The Official Thread - Fav Lightsaber fights added (10/11/13!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:32 am

5. Darth Maul vs. Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi - EP 1: After 20 some-odd years of waiting for a SW movie, this huge lightsaber scene was fantastic and easily could have been My fav of all if it wasn't split up by dem other scenes in space and the Gungans.

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: The Official Thread - Fav Lightsaber fights added (10/11/13!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:41 am

Very cool Brandon, I think for me Yoda against Sidius would have made it in there too cheers 

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: The Official Thread - Fav Lightsaber fights added (10/11/13!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:57 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
Very cool Brandon, I think for me Yoda against Sidius would have made it in there too cheers 
Thanks Dal! Yeah, it was really good but right now it just isn't one of My favs.

Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: The Official Thread - Fav Lightsaber fights added (10/11/13!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:10 pm

lol! awesome Uplaod Brandon, loving the star wars Monsters, but you could wait until star wars episode 7 comes out next year lol! 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: The Official Thread - Fav Lightsaber fights added (10/11/13!   

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: The Official Thread - Fav Lightsaber fights added (10/11/13!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2