Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

welcome TheHandofBob

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

welcome TheHandofBob Empty
PostSubject: welcome TheHandofBob   welcome TheHandofBob Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Welcome TheHandofBob, we are honored to have you as a member sir, welcome to ammo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: welcome TheHandofBob   welcome TheHandofBob Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:50 pm

The Actual Bob? Wow! Great to have you here Bob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: welcome TheHandofBob   welcome TheHandofBob Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:39 pm

yes it really is Bob, the amazing man who made our favorite toy possible, thanks again Bob for joining us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: welcome TheHandofBob   welcome TheHandofBob Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Bob Thank you so much for joining our forum and for all your input,help, and commitment in what's been A very busy month for you but most of all on behalf of every single collector and adult over the age of thirty thank you for Action Man :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: welcome TheHandofBob   welcome TheHandofBob Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:17 am

Welcome from me too Bob Wink
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: welcome TheHandofBob   welcome TheHandofBob Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:38 am

Nicely put Dan "thank you for action man", and nice to have you hear Bob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cappy
Action Sailor
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: welcome TheHandofBob   welcome TheHandofBob Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:40 am

Welcome Bob, it was a real honour to meet you on Saturday. Thanks for making my childhood so enjoyable as well as my dotage in the revival of my interest. cheers Very Happy

TALLY HO
ASTRONAUGHT
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: welcome TheHandofBob   welcome TheHandofBob Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:15 pm

legend , and thank you .............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkys6887
Deep Sea Diver
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: welcome TheHandofBob   welcome TheHandofBob Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Just want to add my welcome too Bob and echo Cappy's words. Not just thanks for making my childhood such great fun but finding such great friendships and support in this forum since I started collecting again a couple of years ago. Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativecounselling.net
Harry McTavish
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
Harry McTavish

PostSubject: Re: welcome TheHandofBob   welcome TheHandofBob Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:42 am

Gidday, Kia ora koe from New Zealand. The hand of Bob reaches across oceans cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: welcome TheHandofBob   welcome TheHandofBob Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:52 am

A very warm welcome Bob. Thank you so much for taking the time to join us. As the guys have already said, it's an honour to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: welcome TheHandofBob   welcome TheHandofBob Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:53 pm

welcome TheHandofBob to the Action Man Mobile Ops Form from me Ackie88 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome TheHandofBob   welcome TheHandofBob Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome TheHandofBob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Welcome All New Members To A.M.M.O.-
Jump to: