Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The empires of the future...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gibri
Admin
gibri

"The empires of the future... Empty
PostSubject: "The empires of the future...   "The empires of the future... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:54 am

...are empires of the mind."

I don't care too much for political figures, but here is one that I greatly admire. I've been hoping to add him to the collection for some time and I am very happy with the quality of this figure. Dragon in Dream (DiD) not to be confused with Dragon Models is making some of the best figures now available.

"The empires of the future... Dscf0005%2520%282%29

"The empires of the future... Dscf0009%2520%282%29

"The empires of the future... Dscf0011%2520%282%29

Thanks,
Brian
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AManfromcoalville
Eagle Eyes
AManfromcoalville

PostSubject: Re: "The empires of the future...   "The empires of the future... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:29 am

'...I don't care too much for political figures, but here is one that I greatly admire.'

I would say something along the lines of 'Cometh the hour, cometh the man!' 'Right man for the job' etc etc

This looks fantastic, Bri - please, please, Mr Postman - more pics, if you can please! cheers cheers cheers 

Surely, I'm not the only one looking at that vintage Mic and thinking how can I SIERRA1 style customise that?!!!!

'Actionmanmobileopsforum calling! This is 'Actionmanmobileopsforum calling!'

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: "The empires of the future...   "The empires of the future... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:29 am

stunning stuff Brian, great figure of a great man cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: "The empires of the future...   "The empires of the future... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Thanks, Jim and Dal! Very Happy 

I just remembered, a few years ago I saw some photos of the Chinese factory that makes DiD figures. It surprised me at the time that they also were making the VAM40 figures.

I can see your name all over this BBC microphone, Jim, your mission should you choose to accept it...the Sierra1 method! Very Happy 

I'll try to post some more pics soon.

Brian3
cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "The empires of the future...   "The empires of the future... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Wow, that first pic looks too real. Excellent figure!
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: "The empires of the future...   "The empires of the future... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:41 am

Thanks, Rick, I really like him a lot. There was another Churchill figure I've seen pics of, but it looked a little too cartoonish for me. This one is nicer than I could have hoped for.

Also, I forgot to mention, the Union Jack in the pick didn't come with the set (came from Disney's Epcot Shocked  ) also you may recognize the stand as a Joe stand. But the set did come with the Union Jack backdrop, pretty nice.

Brian
Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: "The empires of the future...   "The empires of the future... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Awesome dude, he looks terrific!

View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: "The empires of the future...   "The empires of the future... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:51 am

Thanks, Brandon. Very Happy 

I'll try to get some pics of the microphone and some of the other gear soon, Jim, but in the meantime, here's another shot of him. He was a man of many hats...

First Lord of the Admiralty:

"The empires of the future... DSCF0002%2520%282%29

Brian
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: "The empires of the future...   "The empires of the future... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:31 am

excellent mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The empires of the future...   "The empires of the future... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The empires of the future...
Page 1 of 1