Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:23 pm

PLEASE NOTE: I Thought I'd share this from Dal's old OSAM from 2012. I do not own this figure yet but i am hoping in time I will so until then please enjoy!

Well, I'm a really big Steven Seagal fan, love his movies. Mark For Death & The Glimmer Man is tied as My favorite of his movies. Anyway, VTS (Virtual Toys) is coming out with NEW Steven Seagal inspired figure in the fall of 2012, check it out! ALL pics and info go to the respected owner and posters.

暴裂武士
VTS - Violence Samurai
编号:VM-006

1. 头雕
2. 素体
3. 黑色长袖T恤
4. 黑色皮坎肩
5. 黑色皮风衣
6. 黑色皮唐装
7. 黑色牛仔裤
8. 黑色G17手鎗双联弹夹包
9. 黑色皮带
10. 三只肌肉造型手
11. 中长款武士釖
12. 短款武士釖
13. G17手鎗
14. G17黑色手鎗套
15. 棕黑色皮鞋

1. Head
2. Body
3. black long-sleeve T-shirt
4. black leather vest
5. black leather coat
6. black leather Tang suit
7. black jeans
8. Double Pistol Mag Pouch
9. black belt
10. three hands
11. medium-length katana
12. short katana
13. G17 pistol
14. G17 black pistol holster
15. brown leather shoes

VTS: 1/6 Detective -New York City - Coming soon!

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:15 pm

I have to admit to not being a huge Segal fan, I preferred his earlier films such as marked for death or nico, but I must be fair the figure isn't too bad at all bounce 

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:19 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
I have to admit to not being a huge Segal fan, I preferred his earlier films such as marked for death or nico, but I must be fair the figure isn't too bad at all bounce 
Yes, his earlier films were the best ones from 88 to 97. yep, the figure look really good Very Happy 

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Well, guess what? I FINALLY got this guy! He is an awesome figure! I am going to write My OWN story for him and take pics sometime in the near future. I don't want to rush as I want to make it right!

I can tell you this, he will be part of My characters and stories, if you have been following, My kit-bashes then PLEASE take a guess as to what story he will be in Smile

Last edited by BrandontheFigureFreak on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:50 pm

wow mate, you picked one up ?? well done, I am sure he will make a great addition to your wonderful figure collection, I think he will fit in well with your story too. Well done

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:54 pm

NOW that is one very looking Violent Samurai figure! I'm so please that you finally got this figure Brandon mate, YAY your going to write your OWN story for him which I cant wait to see what your own spin story is going to look like.

BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:03 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
wow mate, you picked one up ?? well done, I am sure he will make a great addition to your wonderful figure collection, I think he will fit in well with your story too. Well done
Yes I did, just last week! Oh he is a wonderful figure! If you want a fighter he is the one to get! Thanks Dal!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:06 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
NOW that is one very looking Violent Samurai figure! I'm so please that you finally got this figure Brandon mate, YAY your going   to write your OWN story for him which I cant wait to see what your own spin story is going to look like.
Yes Ackie I did, thanks Very Happy And yes I am going to write My own story, give him his own name and stuff like that and already planned things out, I just gotta take the time to do it Rolling Eyes So I can't say when it will all be done cuz even though you see dem proto-pics above, I gonna take My own. He is going to be a MAJOR player in one of My stories and who knows, he might cross over to another one as well?

Back to top Go down
sirsidneyruffdiamond
Polar Explorer

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:58 am

I love Seagal .... ( metaphorically speaking of course )......

the likeness is amazing

“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”

Audaces Fortuna Juvat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ddaydawson
Flock Head

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:20 pm

WOW, Great figure. Now those are gripping hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blueboxier
Military Police

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:34 pm

apart from under seige i cannot stand him but that is only my opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:20 pm

sirsidneyruffdiamond wrote:
I love Seagal ....  ( metaphorically speaking of course )......

the likeness is amazing
Yep, he is really amazing and indeed it is!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Ddaydawson wrote:
WOW, Great figure. Now those are gripping hands.
Yep!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:22 pm

blueboxier wrote:
apart from under seige i cannot stand him but that is only my opinion
I know what you mean. I was so glad he was a villain in Machete!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Small Update!   Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Just wanted to update this. I haven't taken any pics yet but Arrow GET THIS: For a big part of his story I am going to use 3 stories that I wrote YEARS AGO for future Steven Seagal films that never happen + write in many other things in one large bio Shocked

He is for sure going to be one heck of a character of Mine I assure you so stay tuned Very Happy

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Figure looks awesome! Nice addition! cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:45 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Figure looks awesome! Nice addition! cheers 
Thanks but oh dude, he looks much better in hand!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:46 pm

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Just wanted to update this. I haven't taken any pics yet but Arrow GET THIS: For a big part of his story I am going to use 3 stories that I wrote YEARS AGO for future Steven Seagal films that never happen + write in many other things in one large bio Shocked

He is for sure going to be one heck of a character of Mine I assure you so stay tuned Very Happy
Just reminding ya Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!   

Back to top Go down

VTS Steven Seagal inspired NEW Figure!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1