ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kitbash sources

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

kitbash sources Empty
PostSubject: kitbash sources   kitbash sources Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi guys I am a newbie on this forum, I have been looking through the kitbash section and a few guys seem to use a company called Project Are ,I think looking at other peoples kitbashes they fit quite well in to the Actionman, G.I.Joe line,so my question is-  don't suppose any one could furnish me with a link?  as looking generally on the web I can't find it! ,many thanks avid newbie  Smile
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

kitbash sources Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitbash sources   kitbash sources Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:53 pm

hiya captain! I am sure someone on here should be able to provide you with a link. I am not sure but maybe cotwold do them ? we sometimes put a group order so us guys in the Uk can get stuff Very Happy 

http://www.gijoeelite.com/f_home.asp

Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

kitbash sources Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitbash sources   kitbash sources Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:09 pm

thanks ationman2272 , I have ordered stuff from Cotswold and love their stuff but the stuff I have seen on the kitbash thread looks crisp and smart I especially like the black artic gear that a guy has bashed into sas stuff and the overalls look crisp , thanks for your help:D 
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

kitbash sources Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitbash sources   kitbash sources Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:13 pm

so sorry had to have alook to see the name it was the_pauly kitbash
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

kitbash sources Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitbash sources   kitbash sources Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:29 pm

no worries mate, if you have no luck here, why not drop pauley a pm and ask him? I am sure he will be happy to help you cheers 
Back to top Go down
Cappy
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Cappy

kitbash sources Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitbash sources   kitbash sources Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Admin
BAMComix

kitbash sources Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitbash sources   kitbash sources Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:34 pm

nice one cappy !
Back to top Go down

kitbash sources Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitbash sources   kitbash sources Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

kitbash sources Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitbash sources   kitbash sources Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Cheers cappy ,thanks guys Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Cappy
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Cappy

kitbash sources Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitbash sources   kitbash sources Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:10 pm

This is a great site to source 1/6th stuff. Some of the links are broken and sites have closed.

http://onesixthdirectory.com/index.html

kitbash sources Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitbash sources   kitbash sources Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kitbash sources
Page 1 of 1