ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Re emergence of Dr X !!!

Go down 
+4
clivvers
DrDalek6
brownboots
AManfromcoalville
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Empty
PostSubject: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:43 pm

I was never happy with Dr X as a figure so i thought it was high time he was put right !

Brief background.

After a failed attempt to steal ancient texts to reveal the location of the fabled, fountain of youth from Natural History Museum in London, Dr X was chased by Action Man and his team across the roof tops of London. What happened next is not entirely certain but Dr X appeared to lose his footing and fall into a passing lorry below of toxic waste. When the Police stopped the lorry, there was no sign of Dr X anywhere?? In fact, 2005 was the last time anyone saw Dr X again. Or was it ??

It is now believed that Dr X had employed the service's of one, Bianca Beaumont-Banks, or little B as she is known to Scotland Yard. A ruthless and very effective cat burglar.

The Re emergence of Dr X !!! A4_zps3c76a86f

While Dr X had created a diversion, Ms Beaumont-Banks had been busy inside a nano building facility. As Dr X fell to his doom, his master plan was already in effect. As Dr X had fell into the passing truck, he hit nothing more than water, and as soon as he had recovered from the drop, he swam through a secret compartment inside the trailer and sealed himself inside, water tight and emptied his hide away of water, then pushing a button inside had released a second secret compartment of toxic waste into the trailer. Thus creating the effect that he had been dissolved in the toxic waste.

Days later Dr X was smuggled out of the UK and taken to a secret base he had set up in the South America Forests. Once there his Chief Scientist "Manny Magalor" began work on Dr X. After removing cybernetic arm and all other robotic pieces, except his eye his broken body was placed into a special tank of chemicals and micro nano bots. Over a period of a year the nano's rebuilt his broken body, once again giving him skin and muscle grown over a metal skeleton in his missing body parts.
Once out of the tank Dr X found that he was stronger and faster than ever before ! his first word's were to get his revenge on the Action Man Team.

Over the next few years Dr X gained all the information he needed about the missing Fountain of Youth, thanks to the assistance of little B, and now he sets off to find it !! Can anyone stop him ????

The Re emergence of Dr X !!! X005_zps524f92d2
The Re emergence of Dr X !!! X001_zpsb2bb889d
The Re emergence of Dr X !!! X003_zps9940e151
The Re emergence of Dr X !!! X001_zpsb2bb889d
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:46 am

WOW Dal what a very interesting, inventive and evil Brief background on your Dr.X. I really loved reading it, it was a great bed time story for me to read Laughing. I really like your kitbashing of YOUR Dr. X mate Wink.

Flock Head
AManfromcoalville

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:44 am

Wa hoo - terrific read and background! cheers lol! cheers 

Dr X looks leaner and meaner than ever before!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:39 am

Many thanks guys !! I am really pleased that you guys like the story and my take on Dr X !! most appreciated !
Back to top Go down
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Nice bit of bashing.....now spill....what is that body?
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:33 am

The Body is from a Disney 1/6 Pirates of the Caribbean, William Turner. I am pleased that you like him BB cheers 
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Uh good story and nice work it's simple but, effective and the uniform really suits him looks very evil villain on him Surprised 
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:39 am

Hey thanks Scott, I am pleased that you liked him cheers 
Back to top Go down
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:02 am

The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Xnew_01

Mine on a poseable MAM body.

....and Super Evil X.
The Re emergence of Dr X !!! X_pose_04

Sparklebudgie likes this post

Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Awesome bashes Brownboots Super X works well against the Ninja and loving the other fella simple but, effective Surprised 
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:43 am

Awesome BB !! they both look amazing !
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Dal...

I can't believe I missed this fab piece of work! Surprised 

I'm glad I found it cheers cheers  and what a great story, very cool. You've definitely done a top job on the kit he wears! cheerscheers

Bianca Beaumont-Banks..  she's a smashing kitbash Dal cheers cheers  , she looks like a Manga type girl! Very Happy 

Excellent photos, Dal!! Top marks allround!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
I'm now thinking of giving one of my Dr.X's a more articulated body.

Top figures Brownboots!!, your MAM bashes are unbelievable as well! I loved the Batman one you did a while back cheers cheers cheers

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:59 pm

wow thanks Clive ! I am pleased you like the doc ! and even more pleased to read that you are going to have a bash yourself !! excellent !. I always thought it was a shame that the ultimate bad guy for action man had such limited movement ? Shocked Shocked , I had to put him right Very Happy .

You can see more of little B here,
https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t2515-female-adventurer
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 6:09 am

Really good work Dal!

This is awesome. I hadn't thought of anything nearly as creative as this for my 2020 DrX reboot.

Brilliant work!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 7:44 am

RealSarahdactyl wrote:
Really good work Dal!

This is awesome. I hadn't thought of anything nearly as creative as this for my 2020 DrX reboot.

Brilliant work!

Thanks Sarah! this is a really old post and one I had forgotten all about. I have since evolved my Dr X even further, replacing his body and re designing hm more now as a criminal mastermind cheers . It was really cool to be reminded of this bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 8:42 am

RealSarahdactyl wrote:
Really good work Dal!

Brilliant work!

Really looking forward to seeing seeing your 2020 Dr. X reboot Sarah.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:42 pm

I had not seen this. Haven't yet ventured back this far in the archives.

I love Dr. X's "adventure gear" outfit (first pic).

Now that you're upgrading all your female figs to newer style bodies and head sculpts, I'd say Bianca Beaumont-Banks merits a re-creation! She sounds like an interesting character, and I like her uniform.

Your story-telling style has definitely evolved since back in the day!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 5:44 pm

brownboots wrote:
The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Xnew_01

Mine on a poseable MAM body.

....and Super Evil X.
The Re emergence of Dr X !!! X_pose_04

I want to just highlight Brownboots Dr. X kitbashes please. Brownboots is the best kitbasher in my eyes.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 7:29 am

And now, after nearly a decade of hiding in the shadows... The Re-Emergence of Bianca Beaumont-Banks, International Woman of Mystery... and Mayhem!

The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Bbb1

The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Bbb2

The new incarnation of Bianca Beaumont-Banks, cat-burglar extraordinaire and, rumor has it, ruthless assassin, features:

Body: TBLeague S09C seamless
Head sculpt: GACToys GC029A
Outfit: Hasbro, Mattel, and assorted random elements, depending on her mission

Special thanks to BlondeActionMan for turning the safekeeping of B3 over to me. I shall endeavor to be a conscientious steward of her talents and charms.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 7:35 am

Wow Dave! she looks awesome, great moody pics of this mysterious women bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 7:48 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Wow Dave! she looks awesome, great moody pics of this mysterious women bounce bounce bounce

I agree with everything you’v typed they Dal.

PostSubject: Re: The Re emergence of Dr X !!!   The Re emergence of Dr X !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Re emergence of Dr X !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: Mam Kitbashes & Random Pictures.-
Jump to: