Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

OPEN WIDE...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buildadiorama
Action Soldier

PostSubject: OPEN WIDE...   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:59 am

Hello all! I would like to first thank everyone for the encouraging words and praise on my first comic GORILLA ENCOUNTER, and giving me the renewed excitement in creating a second. I would also like to give a special thanks for the kind words from Jerry...it really is appreciated and goes a long way when people appreciate your hard work and what you do. I have plans to continue the series, but the next one won't be as quick in coming since i need to prepare to teach again. Thanks for looking and again for the encouragement,...without further ado...I give you OPEN WIDE.
oh, sorry, one more item...in the comic i allude to a Peter Pan book and record...wondering if anyone out there will pick up on it...just me TRYING to be funny..
Enjoy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AManfromcoalville
SCRAMBLE PILOT

PostSubject: Re: OPEN WIDE...   Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:30 am

cheers cheers cheers  As I commented over at TheTrenches - this is superb work. The script, the layout, the scenery and beautiful photography. The nods to the Adventure Team past and present! It's beyond good Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

The time and hard work you put into this will be much appreciated by the members on this site - thanks a million for sharing this beauty with us! Congratulations!!!!!!

Australian Jungle Fighter

PostSubject: Re: OPEN WIDE...   Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:20 am

I agree.

I feel homured that you have shared this owrk of genius with us here and can only look forward to more spectacular pieces of Action Man Artwork from you Smile

Great story and Great layout !!!!!!!

I can only hope you find time to post some more about the collection of figures you have too Smile

Great Work ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC !!!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OPEN WIDE...   Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:54 pm

Another amazing comic strip Angelo, amazing. Your story telling abilities are wonderful and a real joy to behold. As I said over on the trenches, you have given me the excitement of waiting for the next installment, like when I was a kid waiting for my favourite comic to come out !! Keep up the great work my friend,

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Russian Infantry

PostSubject: Re: OPEN WIDE...   Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:13 pm

What a fantastic comic strip. Unlike others I didn't comment over on the Trenches..so I will here! Top Job! This 2nd instalment is as good as the first! Real quality.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peterodgers
Armoured Car Commander

PostSubject: Re: OPEN WIDE...   Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Fantastic story! Great setting, great action poses. Brilliant! What will he run into next?!?

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: OPEN WIDE...   Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:45 am

this is just epic I love each and every scene has been carefully considered the photography is amazing and a great story line ....keep up the good work Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: OPEN WIDE...   Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Fantastic comic!!!

It was hilarious seeing the Hippo munching on the rifle lol! Great location shots too. I reckon a Pizza delivered by it's own personal parachute would have been very funny lol! lol! Wink 

I'm off to see the rest of your work, keep it going please bounce bounce bounce 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPEN WIDE...   

Back to top Go down

OPEN WIDE...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1