Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

my first jeep!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: my first jeep!   Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:27 pm

" />
" /> my lovely seven year old has just woken me with a surprise my wife and daughters (and baby boy) have been bootfairing this morning and saw this and purchased it for me ,for £1 no less aint I a lucky daddy/husband , I had a jeep similar to this when I was a kid no roll cage though anyone got any ideas on what make I think maybe strike force? oh and the mam is a flock head talker who sort of works I put batteries in but it just makes assort of machine gun noise maybe the batteries where on their way out they where quickly ripped from the remote to see if he worked.I think the jeep my be a good base for a bit of customization or not I don't know yet , so my wife and daughter are now buying me actionman stuff ,good times cheers cheers cheers

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: my first jeep!   Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:30 pm

I think maybe the roll cage is off another vehicle and this is someone else's kitbash / project cheers cheers cheers 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my first jeep!   Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Thats a smashing jeep mate !! maybe an easy customization would be a trip to a army and navy store grab an old army shirt and make a canvas cover for the roof !! I think it would look amazing, or just leave it as it is, either way its looks great !!

PostSubject: Re: my first jeep!   Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:44 pm

[img][/img]
The other mam get in on the act ! Hamish and Harris welcome their new buddy Hubert with open arms just as long as Hamish can drive!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: my first jeep!   Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:13 pm

There is one of those jeeps on eBay at moment WITHOUT roll cage? Also it's listed as cherilea hasbro!??? Surly it must one or the other.. You decide...
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=221279434861

Medic

PostSubject: Re: my first jeep!   Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:15 pm

Nice jeep, and a real bargain at £1! I love the roll cage, but even if it's not original it certainly looks good with it on.

BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: my first jeep!   Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Nice jeep! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blueboxier
Canadian Mounted Police

PostSubject: Re: my first jeep!   Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:50 pm

hope you have a lot of fun with man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALLY HO
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: my first jeep!   Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:48 pm

nice bargain ..........lucky man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: my first jeep!   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:38 pm

First off that is FANTASTIC news that your wife and daughter are now buying you actionman stuff cheers.
I'm liking the jeep.

Sparkys6887
Canadian Mounted Police

PostSubject: Re: my first jeep!   Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:02 pm

That's great your wife and kids encouraging you to collect. Make the most of it, it may not last:D Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativecounselling.net
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: my first jeep!   Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:26 pm

very nice Jeep specially if its the first of many lol!

ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN

PostSubject: Re: my first jeep!   Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:57 am

Great place to start. This time next year you'll be saying 3rd , 4th , 5th lol. Contagious this collecting lark you know lol.

clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: my first jeep!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Nice catch!!! Smile 

I've got the same Land Rover but without the black framework. Mine was also found at a boot sale, there's a photo of it in one of my MAM boot sale find posts on here.

Yor MAM's look good, I never knew there was a talking MAM available bounce bounce I haven't found that one yet, I've only got a few of the MAM Kung Fu talkers so far.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my first jeep!   

Back to top Go down

my first jeep!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1