Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Welsh Action Figure Show Sunday Ocotber 27th.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winch
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

PostSubject: Welsh Action Figure Show Sunday Ocotber 27th.   Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Hi Guys,
          the Welsh Action Figure Show is rapidly approaching and this year will be held on Sunday October 27th.

To save time posting all details to numerous different forums etc.

I have setup a simple website at http://welshactionfigureshow.weebly.com/ which will be kept updated with details of confirmed Dealers etc.

Any questions PM me here or use the Contact Form on the Website.

Winch

"Fear not my Lord for Baldrick has a cunning plan!" Twisted Evil

Check out my range of Repro and Custom Items for Action Man and similar 1/6th Scale Figures including many unique items not available anywhere else. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welsh Action Figure Show Sunday Ocotber 27th.   Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:34 pm

great idea winch to do a link with all the details cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Welsh Action Figure Show Sunday Ocotber 27th.   Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Thanks Dal,
unfortunately some places get a wee bit upset if you keep posting updates as they happen so as Gunny Highway says "Improvise, Adapt, Overcome!" Very Happy 

Winch

Check out my range of Repro and Custom Items for Action Man and similar 1/6th Scale Figures including many unique items not available anywhere else. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welsh Action Figure Show Sunday Ocotber 27th.   Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Excellent !! cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Welsh Action Figure Show Sunday Ocotber 27th.   Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Well just over a week to go so here is a quick Bump!

Also an announcement too we've had permission from Tony to screen part or all of his Documentary "The Story of Action Man " at the show. So this will be your first, maybe only, chance to see it on a big screen! ;-)

As for how much of the film will be screened will depend on how busy the show is and audience reception! ;-)

Winch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winch

PostSubject: Re: Welsh Action Figure Show Sunday Ocotber 27th.   Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:48 am

Hope to see some of you tomorrow.bounce 

Winch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkys6887
Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Welsh Action Figure Show Sunday Ocotber 27th.   Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:38 am

How was the show Alan. Any photo's?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativecounselling.net
Winch

PostSubject: Re: Welsh Action Figure Show Sunday Ocotber 27th.   Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Show was a bit of a let down to be honest Sparky don't know if it was the weather or what but there were very few people through the door. A couple of dealers had to drop out due to health/work problems.

No pics I'm afraid and the video of setup didn't work out! Sad

Sparkys6887 wrote:
How was the show Alan. Any photo's?

Winch

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Welsh Action Figure Show Sunday Ocotber 27th.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) ::  :: -