ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spotted Way Too Many Hurricanes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

Spotted Way Too Many Hurricanes Empty
PostSubject: Spotted Way Too Many Hurricanes   Spotted Way Too Many Hurricanes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:35 pm

How does Joe know when it's time to retire from chasing and spotting Hurricanes? Well when his rain slicker starts to look like this..... Mad  Spotted Way Too Many Hurricanes 007I don't know what the heck happened.I must have stored it when it was wet...I trimmed off the rotted snaps and it cleaned up nicely Spotted Way Too Many Hurricanes 1gNb6Vt6c5ZIEbELUhBMIJTmdMdmZKcQyu-Rx_PpuSs=w670-h528-noI have some snazzt new AT uniform decals but I am fresh out of trashed uniforms for snaps....Jerry G. do you have any snaps for trade? If not that's ok...I'm sure that I can buy some somewhere....,.Walter
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Spotted Way Too Many Hurricanes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spotted Way Too Many Hurricanes   Spotted Way Too Many Hurricanes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Nice repair job Walt cheers 
Back to top Go down

Spotted Way Too Many Hurricanes
Page 1 of 1