Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

More Japanese Folks Running around and Freaking out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Red Devil

PostSubject: More Japanese Folks Running around and Freaking out   Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:49 pm

I was going thru the TV stations and came across a showing of Japan's 1993 mega hit Godzilla Verses Mecha Godzilla II...I tell ya when are they ever going to learn?....They go over to an island and steal one of Godzilla's eggs.....Well,what do they think was going to happen?.....Here comes the terror of destruction and their answer was to build Mecha Godzilla !! Well it turns out that it was not quite up to snuff....managing only to tork the big lizqard off even more LOL...Well the baby hatches and is in captivity....Where the little childrens sing him a song that manages to wake up the giant Teradacktal Radon....Certain Doom for sure!! HA!!....I just love these flicks....The last good Godzilla footage that I seen was in the movie "Pee Wees Big Adventure"....Peewee rides his stolen bike thru a Universal Lot where they were filming a movie....These movies are really fun to watch....Walt
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: More Japanese Folks Running around and Freaking out   Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:40 am

I know what your talkin' about. I'm a big Godzilla and Kaiju fan in general by the way Very Happy 

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: More Japanese Folks Running around and Freaking out   Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:12 pm

I likey Godzilla! cheers 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter1965
Red Devil

PostSubject: Re: More Japanese Folks Running around and Freaking out   Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:38 pm

HA!! great pic Jim......Cool Godzilla!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Japanese Folks Running around and Freaking out   

Back to top Go down

More Japanese Folks Running around and Freaking out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1