Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Can anyone identify this space ranger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

Posts : 2130
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 57
Location : North Yorkshire

Can anyone identify this space ranger Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone identify this space ranger   Can anyone identify this space ranger Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Hi Guys
Can anyone help me to identify this kit, I believe he is a space ranger, is all his kit correct and he missing anything?
Cheers

Can anyone identify this space ranger Actionman207_zps467f998a
Back to top Go down
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

Posts : 703
Join date : 2013-04-10

Can anyone identify this space ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone identify this space ranger   Can anyone identify this space ranger Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:52 pm

The helmet chest and shoulder pieces are from AM Underwater Assault, the costume and boots are by Mego and are from the James Bond Moonraker figure, the rifle is a Space Ranger's.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

Posts : 2130
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 57
Location : North Yorkshire

Can anyone identify this space ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone identify this space ranger   Can anyone identify this space ranger Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:16 pm

brownboots wrote:
The helmet chest and shoulder pieces are from AM Underwater Assault, the costume and boots are by Mego and are from the James Bond Moonraker figure, the rifle is a Space Ranger's.
Cheers brownboots
I got this lot in an auction, he was already dressed in the gear so I hoped it was a bit rare, is the underwater assault part of the SAS series? I will try to find a picture it as I may have other bits in the box lot I bought Thanks for the help confused cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13664
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 47
Location : Birmingham, England

Can anyone identify this space ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone identify this space ranger   Can anyone identify this space ranger Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:37 pm

If the silver space suit still has the socks attached it may be worth something ??

_________________
Can anyone identify this space ranger Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

Posts : 2130
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 57
Location : North Yorkshire

Can anyone identify this space ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone identify this space ranger   Can anyone identify this space ranger Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Cheers for that actionman2272 I will check it out tomorrow

_________________
Can anyone identify this space ranger Receiv12
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

Posts : 1372
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : ESSEX

Can anyone identify this space ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone identify this space ranger   Can anyone identify this space ranger Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

Posts : 2130
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 57
Location : North Yorkshire

Can anyone identify this space ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone identify this space ranger   Can anyone identify this space ranger Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:18 am

Thank you Dan
Very helpful indeed cheers mate

_________________
Can anyone identify this space ranger Receiv12
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

Posts : 2130
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 57
Location : North Yorkshire

Can anyone identify this space ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone identify this space ranger   Can anyone identify this space ranger Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:24 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
If the silver space suit still has the socks attached it may be worth something ??
Yes actionman2272
the sox are still attached but have holes in the toe area silver suite not in best nick but still quite tidy cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

Posts : 2130
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 57
Location : North Yorkshire

Can anyone identify this space ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone identify this space ranger   Can anyone identify this space ranger Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Danthecoat wrote:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=action+man+underwater+assault&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=76hEUoPEOYOWtQaUv4GgBw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1280&bih=800&dpr=1#biv=i%7C4%3Bd%7CmaDOP6hdKS3X7M%3A

No was that was part of the Special Team series :-)
Thanks Dan for that very helpful I have some of the kit but the wetsuit has seen better days,(seems to have melted) sunny Sad 
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

Posts : 1372
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : ESSEX

Can anyone identify this space ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone identify this space ranger   Can anyone identify this space ranger Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Danthecoat wrote:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=action+man+underwater+assault&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=76hEUoPEOYOWtQaUv4GgBw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1280&bih=800&dpr=1#biv=i%7C4%3Bd%7CmaDOP6hdKS3X7M%3A

No was that was part of the Special Team series :-)
Thanks Dan for that very helpful I have some of the kit but the wetsuit has seen better days,(seems to have melted) sunny Sad 
Heres some bits that seem quite cheap Smile

You could always get a project are wet suit Smile

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=Action+Man+underwater+explorer&_osacat=0&_from=R40&LH_PrefLoc=2&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.XAction+Man+underwater+assault&_nkw=Action+Man+underwater+assault&_sacat=0
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

Posts : 2130
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 57
Location : North Yorkshire

Can anyone identify this space ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone identify this space ranger   Can anyone identify this space ranger Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Danthecoat wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
Danthecoat wrote:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=action+man+underwater+assault&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=76hEUoPEOYOWtQaUv4GgBw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1280&bih=800&dpr=1#biv=i%7C4%3Bd%7CmaDOP6hdKS3X7M%3A

No was that was part of the Special Team series :-)
Thanks Dan for that very helpful I have some of the kit but the wetsuit has seen better days,(seems to have melted) sunny Sad 
Heres some bits that seem quite cheap Smile

You could always get a project are wet suit Smile

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=Action+Man+underwater+explorer&_osacat=0&_from=R40&LH_PrefLoc=2&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.XAction+Man+underwater+assault&_nkw=Action+Man+underwater+assault&_sacat=0
Cheers Dan
Thanks for the ebay parts list I've just been on and bought a job lot of boots that have the flippers included, I've found the speargun looks like the wetsuit is the problem bit scratch 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Can anyone identify this space ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone identify this space ranger   Can anyone identify this space ranger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Can anyone identify this space ranger
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Vintage Action Man 1966 - 1984 :: Action Man Identity Requests-
Jump to: