Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

The year in that the Modern Action Man range you could by in Tesco?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ackie88
SAS Commander

PostSubject: The year in that the Modern Action Man range you could by in Tesco?   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:36 pm

What was the year in that the Modern Action Man range you could by in Tesco that wear crappy made that had  Action Men figures clothes are just Molded on and they arms are too stiff? I sadly have one myself it's the Action Man Global Mission and I'm thinking of leaving him some wear or burning him lol!.

Hawkeye
Breeches Buoy

PostSubject: Re: The year in that the Modern Action Man range you could by in Tesco?   Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:30 am

Ackie88 wrote:
What was the year in that the Modern Action Man range you could by in Tesco that wear crappy made that had  Action Men figures clothes are just Molded on and they arms are too stiff? I sadly have one myself it's the Action Man Global Mission and I'm thinking of leaving him some wear or burning him lol!.
Hello Mate
I've had a look for some info for you and found the following article that may help, it looks like MAM was re introduced into tesco around October 2009 with the range starting from £5.00 hope this is some help, by the way don't burn the little guy I'm sure to donate him to your local charity shop would be far more rewarding and well apreciated lol! 

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&ved=0CFUQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmetro.co.uk%2F2009%2F10%2F02%2Faction-man-back-on-sale-at-tesco-for-5-after-3-years-awol-458951%2F&ei=Hh1QUqucK4fS0QXlq4DABg&usg=AFQjCNEwgXGFGUoAHYAeD1cwY6BlMij1WA&sig2=vj-RAwFv7NK1_HN7Sm8ozg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ackie88
SAS Commander

PostSubject: Re: The year in that the Modern Action Man range you could by in Tesco?   Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:57 am

Awwww thank you Hawkeye for looking up some info for me that is very kind of you mate. Yes that's what I think I shill do with my Action Man Global Mission donate him to my local charity shop, thank's for the idea Hawkeye.

Hawkeye
Breeches Buoy

PostSubject: Re: The year in that the Modern Action Man range you could by in Tesco?   Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:29 am

Ackie88 wrote:
Awwww thank you Hawkeye  for looking up some info for me that is very kind of you mate. Yes that's what I think I shill do with my Action Man Global Mission donate him to my local charity shop, thank's for the idea   Hawkeye.
Glad to have helped, but even the cheap figures and none AM from years ago like Tommy Gunn have become collectors pieces and can now bring big money so maybe in a few years time iff kept in good order and with all his kit, your AMGM could be of some value Idea You never know Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rossini
Landing Signal Officer

PostSubject: Re: The year in that the Modern Action Man range you could by in Tesco?   Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:15 am

I've one of those AMGM missions figures too!! Im gonna burn mine though or strap a rocket to it on bonfire night!! If ever there was a barrel scraped idea for a mam it was that one!!!

The year in that the Modern Action Man range you could by in Tesco?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1