Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ak615
Red Devil

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Got this of the french evil bay and been waiting for it to come, bounce 

I had a figure in mind for this already, a gearbox old time firefighter I believe it is called.
SKJ look away now  Twisted Evil 

Hat is a tad big as its for an eagle eye figure

I was after a pair of them thar fancy Dan geyperman cowboy boots on the bay which I think would set this off a treat only to have some
lowdown sonofarattlesnake outbid me by 20p Sad 

" />

somekindajoe
Russian Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Fantastic! That headsculpt really fits in with the uniform. Seeing as AM only got the Cowboy is this sheriff a GAJ original?

ak615 wrote:

Yes you're still on the naughty list for decarding a vintage set! The real sickener however would be if after decarding you found the seller had listed a minty loose uni! lol! 

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ak615
Red Devil

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Re: Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:03 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Fantastic! That headsculpt really fits in with the uniform. Seeing as AM only got the Cowboy is this sheriff a GAJ original?

ak615 wrote:

Yes you're still on the naughty list for decarding a vintage set! The real sickener however would be if after decarding you found the seller had listed a minty loose uni! lol! 
yes that would be a real choker Sad Sad 

joeman
Armoured Car Commander

PostSubject: Re: Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:19 am

Love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gijoesquartermaster.webs.com
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:00 am

Awesome set Andy !!, looks good on that figure too !! I hope you land him some boots soon cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)   

Back to top Go down

Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Action Man and GI Joe International :: Group Action Joe-
Jump to: