ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ak615
Action Pilot
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law) Empty
PostSubject: Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)   Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Got this of the french evil bay and been waiting for it to come, bounce 

Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law) Lawman_zps29fe94fc

Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law) Lawman2_zps0461ea37

I had a figure in mind for this already, a gearbox old time firefighter I believe it is called.
SKJ look away now  Twisted Evil 

Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law) Lawman1_zpsbc9e60f3

Hat is a tad big as its for an eagle eye figure

Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law) Lawman3_zps45a33752

Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law) Lawman4_zpsf36a48d7

Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law) Lawman5_zps81d3e4d4

I was after a pair of them thar fancy Dan geyperman cowboy boots on the bay which I think would set this off a treat only to have some
lowdown sonofarattlesnake outbid me by 20p Sad 

Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law) Lawman5sepiacopy_zps9f019f27" />

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)   Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Fantastic! That headsculpt really fits in with the uniform. Seeing as AM only got the Cowboy is this sheriff a GAJ original?

ak615 wrote:

Yes you're still on the naughty list for decarding a vintage set! The real sickener however would be if after decarding you found the seller had listed a minty loose uni! lol! 

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
ak615
Action Pilot
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Re: Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)   Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:03 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Fantastic! That headsculpt really fits in with the uniform. Seeing as AM only got the Cowboy is this sheriff a GAJ original?

ak615 wrote:

Yes you're still on the naughty list for decarding a vintage set! The real sickener however would be if after decarding you found the seller had listed a minty loose uni! lol! 
yes that would be a real choker Sad Sad 

PostSubject: Re: Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)   Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:19 am

Love it!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)   Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:00 am

Awesome set Andy !!, looks good on that figure too !! I hope you land him some boots soon cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)   Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Au Nom de la Loi (In the Name of the Law)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Action Man and GI Joe International :: Action Man and GI Joe's International Friends!-
Jump to: