ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carded Judo on eBay

Go down 
+5
ak615
Rossini
Joe90
actionmancollector
BAMComix
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Carded Judo on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Carded Judo on eBay   Carded Judo on eBay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:09 am

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Carded Judo on eBay   Carded Judo on eBay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:19 am

That's a great set Tony, but look at the price ???, it is a shame you missed it tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carded Judo on eBay   Carded Judo on eBay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:25 am

I know the market isn't good right now but this goes to show there are still people out there willing to pay for quality rare pieces!
Back to top Go down
actionmancollector
New Recruit
actionmancollector

PostSubject: Re: Carded Judo on eBay   Carded Judo on eBay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:09 pm

I reckon you could have added a nought to the price and it would have sold:shock: 
Back to top Go down
Joe90
Eagle Eyes
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: Carded Judo on eBay   Carded Judo on eBay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:29 pm

So what was a vintage window box Judo set going for before the 40th reissue?
Back to top Go down
actionmancollector
New Recruit
actionmancollector

PostSubject: Re: Carded Judo on eBay   Carded Judo on eBay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Never heard of one coming up for sale tbh and also never heard of one that had been seen, think thats why some people thought the 40th one had been mocked up from a catalouge pic, but considering a boxed Villa went for a supposed 5k and a space explorer for 3.5k I think a price of 4-5k wouldnt have been unreasonable, madness I know, but if someone wanted it bad enough......
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Carded Judo on eBay   Carded Judo on eBay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:31 pm

A gift for a loved one it says in description!!!! Lol

Action Pilot
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Re: Carded Judo on eBay   Carded Judo on eBay Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:01 am

rossini wrote:
A  gift for a loved one it says in description!!!! Lol
I can just see the look on the wife's face Christmas morning when she unwraps that special gift lol! 

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Carded Judo on eBay   Carded Judo on eBay Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:20 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! @ Andy
Back to top Go down
actionmad
New Recruit
actionmad

PostSubject: Re: Carded Judo on eBay   Carded Judo on eBay Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:18 pm

The buyer has said it cost him £450 which I have seen people pay for loose judo suits with all the belts and paperwork add the box and the skys the limit, well in 20 years of collecting its the only one I have ever seen come up for sale if the seller had sold it via auction I think it would have reached at least £3000 easy
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Carded Judo on eBay   Carded Judo on eBay Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:09 pm

PMSL @ Andy had me laughing out loud :-) 4-5k I really can't imagine what that would be like to spend that kind of money on VAM. Struggling to find the money to move house!
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Carded Judo on eBay   Carded Judo on eBay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:54 pm

actionmad wrote:
The buyer has said it cost him £450 which I have seen people pay for loose judo suits with all the belts and paperwork add the box and the skys the limit, well in 20 years of collecting its the only one I have ever seen come up for sale if the seller had sold it via auction I think it would have reached at least £3000 easy  
Call me cynical but i said to Ray Smith the other day that i felt there was something very fishy with this auction. If this bloke had this card then how could he NOT know roughly what it was worth and if Alan Hall did his 40th card from what he thought it would look like because he has also NEVER seen one then it was pretty bang on was'nt it ??? I said to Ray i bet whoever bought it never gets it or its a fake.

I wonder who he sold it to or did he just make that up ??? I wonder if it was a fake or he was given a much juicier offer via the back door ????

Anyways i had a look at the blokes feedback today and low and behold..............

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=the.blue.unicorn&ftab=AllFeedback

Negative feedback rating Having bought this item the seller then chose to sell it to another ebayer. Buyer: -***9 ( 2566Red star icon for Feedback score between 1,000 to 4,999)   20-Oct-13 13:02
Reply by the.blue.unicorn (20-Oct-13 22:48):
OPENED DISPUTE 8 DAYS AFTER ITEM WAS SENT NO COMMUNICATION WATCH OUT REFUND SENT
VINTAGE ACTION MAN SPORTSMAN GI JOE ACTION JUDO SET PALITOY 1967 MOC NEW SEALED (#141083471249)
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Carded Judo on eBay   Carded Judo on eBay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:57 pm

Now if I went for this I think my balls would have been on a silver platter lol! lol! 

PostSubject: Re: Carded Judo on eBay   Carded Judo on eBay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carded Judo on eBay
Page 1 of 1