Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The story of Action Man dvd by Tony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Hi just like to ask who has their DVD yet, well mine came this morning ,couldn't wait to watch it,  sat down and watched without any disturbance ......I was in Action Man heaven , I would like to say a big thanks to Tony for a great film that will be as much part of my collection as my Action Man and G.I. Joe's themselves , don't want to spoil anyone else's viewing ,so won't mention a thing ,but you guys will LOVE IT !!!!!!!!, cheers again Tony simply magic !!!
cheers cheers cheers

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Captian action wrote:
Hi just like to ask who has their DVD yet, well mine came this morning ,couldn't wait to watch it,  sat down and watched without any disturbance ......I was in Action Man heaven , I would like to say a big thanks to Tony for a great film that will be as much part of my collection as my Action Man and G.I. Joe's themselves , don't want to spoil anyone else's viewing ,so won't mention a thing ,but you guys will LOVE IT !!!!!!!!, cheers again Tony simply magic !!!
cheers cheers cheers
It's responses like these that made the whole journey worthwhile! I've always wanted to share this with the action man community as a whole, in fact, the main reason I set out to do this project right from the beginning was to set the record straight on the history of our beloved hero and to unlock a few secrets that we can all share for years to come...

...I hope I achieved that.
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Mountineer

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:07 pm

just got up from sleeping off nights , and what was waiting for me ...........the dvd , will watch it ASAP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cappy
Medic

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:36 pm

I'm looking for the Postman every day.

Winch
Eagle Eyes

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:48 pm

I'm in the Isle of Man visiting family so hopefully mine will be waiting when I get back! Smile

Winch

"Fear not my Lord for Baldrick has a cunning plan!" Twisted Evil

Check out my range of Repro and Custom Items for Action Man and similar 1/6th Scale Figures including many unique items not available anywhere else. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Didier
Flock Head

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:10 am

Mine delivered today !
I know what I'll do this week-end...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cappy
Medic

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 am

Still rushing to the door when the postman arrives

TALLY HO
Mountineer

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Just watched mine , all i will say is GREAT JOB TONY.... And my wifew has just taken control of my bank account as I was saying while watching " I WANT ONE " at all the figures and outfits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:58 pm

lol! lol! lol! 

Action Sailor

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Not going to spoil it for those guys who have not seen it yet, but it's awesome, I learnt quite a lot from it, and I also was saying ohhh i want one of those and those and them etc and the other half just sat there shaking her head lol

But the dvd is fantastic, thank you so much for sharing all this info Tony, you have done a fab job

Trust me guys when you get the dvd you are not going to want to stop watching it its fab Very Happy  Very Happy 

PJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:01 pm

I have only tried mine on a Wii and PS3. The picture works fine as does the music on the main menu, but as soon as goes onto the film, i loose all the sound. I will get around to trying it on my computer tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:08 am

You will have problems trying to play this on a PS3 or a bluray player. Disc works fine in a standard DVD player or on computer.
Back to top Go down
Cappy
Medic

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:18 am

How long should it take to get to the UK? I'm still waiting for mine.

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:32 am

Cappy wrote:
How long should it take to get to the UK? I'm still waiting for mine.
You should of received it by now mate. I'm away with work right now but home tomorrow. I'll chase it up as soon as I get back
Back to top Go down
Cappy
Medic

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:20 pm

Thanks

Beatlefan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Mine arrived last week.

Cappy
Medic

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Woo Hoo mine turned up today.cheers 

Beatlefan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Nice one Brian!!!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of Action Man dvd by Tony    

Back to top Go down

The story of Action Man dvd by Tony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1