ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some of my kitbashes

Go down 
+6
TALLY HO
clivvers
Rossini
Ddaydawson
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Some of my kitbashes Empty
PostSubject: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Hi there,

Hello again to the chaps from VAME and UAMHQ, and hi everyone else.

Here are a few of my kitbashes, cobbled together from a mixture of VAM heads, Palitoy and other bodies, and a whole lot of different kit.

Some are finished, and some are still work in progress.

Desert Rat trooper

Some of my kitbashes Vamrat2

Desert Rat Tank commander

Some of my kitbashes VAMtankie

An Englishman passing off as an Arabian bedu

Some of my kitbashes _D9O1168

Modern Grenadier Guard

Some of my kitbashes _D9O3688

Scots Guard circa 1800's

Some of my kitbashes _D9O3247

Knights Templar

Some of my kitbashes _D9O8889

WW1 Tommy

Some of my kitbashes _D9O3043

Grenadier Guard

Some of my kitbashes _D9O5867

Chindit

Some of my kitbashes 6788309602_839294ff39_z

More to follow.

Cheers,

Nick
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Hiya Nick, wasn't sure if it was you but after seeing your spectacular bashes I know it is !! it is great that you have joined my friend. I very much look forward to seeing more of your uploads cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Very kind mate.. Been on a long sabbatical from the hobby to concentrate on work and the family, but am now starting to dip the toe back in the water.

Have got a lot of work to do on these guys.. Should keep me busy for the next year!

All the best,

Nick

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Oh, and just to make it clear from the last post.. I do have ten toes.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Nick out of your kitbashes my favourite has to be the Englishman passing off as an Arabian bedu.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:55 pm

lmao @ Nick
Back to top Go down
Ddaydawson
Painted Head
Ddaydawson

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Very Nice set of figures Nick. Love that bearskin on the Grenadier Guard and the Chindit has to be my favourite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Very creative, nice!
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Those are some great bashes Nick!! I love the Templar he is really good, palitoy should have done some knights!!

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Welcome back to the hobby Nick! Smile 

Very nice Kit mixing! Smile  I remember seeing the WW1 soldier somewhere before, It looks fab!!!

TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:23 pm

great to see you hear Nick , your bashes are always great to see ......cheeky question are there many 1/6 scale souvenier camels down your way????
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:01 pm

every single one is fantastic , you have given me a lot to think about , cheers jim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Thanks guys... very kind of you all.

Like I said, most of them are not finished, so I've got a good years worth of work to finish them!

Are you after a camel TallyHo? I think there are some around. .. contemplated getting one for my Arab... will get you a price.

All the best,

Nick
Back to top Go down
Cappy
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Nick wrote:

Are you after a camel TallyHo? I think there are some around. .. contemplated getting one for my Arab... will get you a price.

All the best,

Nick
I'm interested in one as well Nick

Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:47 am

Nick wrote:
Thanks guys... very kind of you all.

Like I said, most of them are not finished, so I've got a good years worth of work to finish them!

All the best,

Nick
Thanks nick , I've got a few mates working for emirates airlines and they just laugh when I ask them and tell them why ?
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:22 am

great customs nick,your guys are awesome!cheers cheers cheers 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenSome of my kitbashes G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:07 am

You dip as many toes as you like in mate, lol. I've a real soft spot for the napoleonic scots gaurd. My favourite time in history. What with the DAK desert rats arabs would have bee great additions to the Palitoy range. I know there was an Arab planned but have never heard if the 8th army were due to follow???

First world war Tommy is awesome too and chindt. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:29 am

Thought I'd add an update on the kitbashes having just got them out for a fettle.

The Desert Rat has now been turned into an LRDG trooper.. Still work in progress.

Some of my kitbashes 11216838_10152880454700163_7076859904026663345_n

The Chindit.. Lost his boots and puttees to the LRDG trooper in a game of cards, but picked up a slouch hat in Sindy's brothel in Rangoon.. Still needs working on. Obviously..

Some of my kitbashes 11692746_10152880455610163_3905038617812552560_n

More to follow.

Best,

Nick
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:48 pm

superb stuff Nick! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my kitbashes   Some of my kitbashes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my kitbashes
Page 1 of 1