ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Before they get packed away

Go down 
+2
TALLY HO
BAMComix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

Before they get packed away Empty
PostSubject: Before they get packed away   Before they get packed away Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:14 pm

My Army Major with a re-jig. Again thanks to Clive for the fatigues. I had the rest of this outfit in my spares but need to get the illusive lanyard.

He is now a Talker who talks well but needs a reflock and is a little loose. I'm reluctant to do the reflock as his head is still attached my the nylon connector. Think I'll wait till it falls off.

Before they get packed away 9763EF4E_zpsbf144c0f

Before they get packed away CA425980_zps41148913

Two of my talkers.

Before they get packed away 95EE4C26_zpsdfd06817

And with my space talker. When we have settled into the new home I want to get all the talkers.

Before they get packed away 35E08730_zps0d706758

My officers...

Before they get packed away 3B0CC26D_zps6f5f3c01

Before they get packed away 8E8CFF82_zps6d37d8e8

Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Before they get packed away   Before they get packed away Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:30 pm

very cool mate
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Before they get packed away   Before they get packed away Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Great pics and figures although the first one looks quite said to be getting packed away
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Before they get packed away   Before they get packed away Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Thanks Dal you too Daz though he may also look sad cos his head is about to fall off. Lol. Couldn't being myself to breaking the origional nylon fixing (to tighten his head) so his head is a bit wobbly :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before they get packed away   Before they get packed away Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:38 pm

they look great
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Before they get packed away   Before they get packed away Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:19 am

Lookin good Sparky! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Before they get packed away   Before they get packed away Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:27 am

they look great ,why are you packing them away, tell you what i'll do you a favour and display them in my house.....lol! great set of chaps cheers cheers cheers 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenBefore they get packed away G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Before they get packed away   Before they get packed away Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:37 am

Thanks for your comments guys.

A long story Jay. We rent and landlady sprung on us that she was moving back to UK and the house we live in, argh. Been a right mess as she wanted money from us we didn't owe and also she hasn't actually given us legal notice or protected our huge deposit. Thought I was going to have to sell up at one point as finding affordable homes that are big enough in Brighton is a nightmare. Thankfully we have now found somewhere where I will be able to display them at a price we can afford and swing the cat too. Lol

Cheers Mark
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Before they get packed away   Before they get packed away Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:02 am

They all look superb!!! Very smart, your own vam Officers club Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

I'm really liking your Space Ranger as well, he would be ideal for some space comic strips & photo shoots Wink Very Happy 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before they get packed away   Before they get packed away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before they get packed away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Vintage Action Man 1966 - 1984 :: Action Man Random Pictures & Kitbashes-
Jump to: