Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

"Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . . Empty
PostSubject: "Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . .   "Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . . Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Here's Pyscho!  He's one of Max Steel's enemies.

I've been looking out for this excellent toy at boot sales for over a year now, he's been very hard to find, and getting rarer. This Action Baddie came seated in an orange MAM Go Kart (£1.50..

"Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . . 06JPEGWEB1000XBOOTSALEFINDAUG2013BADDIEKO_zps1598938a
"Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . . 07JPEGWEB1000XBOOTSALEFINDAUG2013MAGRATHBADDIE_zps60dc990a

"Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . . 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o

Last edited by clivvers on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: "Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . .   "Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . . Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 pm

What a fantastic find at a car boot sale and he only £1.50 wow.I think Pyscho would be a perfect villain to join Dr. X's 'Council of Doom. I'm so very pleased for you that you have found him after looking out for him at boot sales for over a year. Ummm I think this guy needs some trousers, don't you think Laughing.

Outstanding find clivvers.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: "Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . .   "Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . . Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Cool! cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AManfromcoalville
Eagle Eyes
AManfromcoalville

PostSubject: Re: "Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . .   "Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:08 am

He is one nasty looking feller! Wouldn't want to see him hanging around outside the kebab shop late Friday night!

C'mon bluepants Man get up - GET UP!!!!!

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: "Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . .   "Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . . Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:21 am

Awesome figure Clive !!, another fantastic addition !! my son has one very similar but he has a removable front face and bionic arm type thing. I will see if I can find him and post a pic here cheers 
Great comic strip too my friend !

lol! @ Jim !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: "Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . .   "Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . . Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:03 am

Thanks Ackie,

I agree, he's definitely an ideal candidate to join Dr.X's council of doom Very Happy 

I'm putting together as many baddie types as I can. They will soon do a mass attack on Action Man Global H.Q. where all my goodie figures hang out Wink
It's going to be total carnage Wink

Thanks Dal,

Sounds like the other version of 'Psycho' big grinning teeth cheers cheers  I've only ever seen him once on my travels, this was about about a year and a half ago. I passed him by when I wasn't collecting these type of action figures. I could kick myself for not buying him now. He's very hard to find, and no doubt be found without his face mask.

I look forward to seeing the pics bounce bounce bounce 

Jim @...  "He is one nasty looking feller! Wouldn't want to see him hanging around outside the kebab shop late Friday night!

C'mon bluepants Man get up - GET UP!!!!!"  

Jim, your sense of humour always makes me laugh! lol!lol!lol!lol!cheers cheers cheers

"Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . . 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . .   "Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Heeeeere's Psycho with his amazing glove!" . . .
Page 1 of 1