Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COLONIAL WARRIOR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
snow white
French Resistance
snow white

COLONIAL WARRIOR Empty
PostSubject: COLONIAL WARRIOR   COLONIAL WARRIOR Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:46 pm

new fig came tday
COLONIAL WARRIOR SDC10648_zps42941cec
with the other 2
Cylon Centurion
COLONIAL WARRIOR SDC10650_zps07df611f
captain lazer
COLONIAL WARRIOR SDC10652_zps4efd33b0
COLONIAL WARRIOR SDC10654_zps856be5a0
COLONIAL WARRIOR SDC10653_zps15aa0963

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

COLONIAL WARRIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLONIAL WARRIOR   COLONIAL WARRIOR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:03 am

Cool figures! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
somekindajoe
Australian Jungle Fighter
somekindajoe

COLONIAL WARRIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLONIAL WARRIOR   COLONIAL WARRIOR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:35 am

bounce  Wow the 'Full Set!' lol!  Well done Snow that Colonial Warrior looks in great condition.

Besides the fact that they were obviously made using the old tooling from Cap Lazer I don't know anything about the Battlestar Gallactica figures. Do they light up like the good Captain and do their guns take those plastic attachments?

(Also re; those attachments I notice Cap is sporting a non-standard one lol! Have you seen there's a web site that makes repros in various colours?)

A fantastic line-up Snow!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

COLONIAL WARRIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLONIAL WARRIOR   COLONIAL WARRIOR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:58 am

They look most impressive snow , I had a feeling the Cylon Warrior was off to a good home cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snow white
French Resistance
snow white

COLONIAL WARRIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLONIAL WARRIOR   COLONIAL WARRIOR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:06 am

somekindajoe wrote:
bounce  Wow the 'Full Set!' lol!  Well done Snow that Colonial Warrior looks in great condition.

Besides the fact that they were obviously made using the old tooling from Cap Lazer I don't know anything about the Battlestar Gallactica figures. Do they light up like the good Captain and do their guns take those plastic attachments?

(Also re; those attachments I notice Cap is sporting a non-standard one lol! Have you seen there's a web site that makes repros in various colours?)

A fantastic line-up Snow!
yes they light up (colonial warrior needs a look at)
have you a link for the repro parts mate

somekindajoe
Australian Jungle Fighter
somekindajoe

COLONIAL WARRIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLONIAL WARRIOR   COLONIAL WARRIOR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Here you go Snow....

http://www.bigredtoybox.com/cgi-bin/s-mart.cgi?command=listitems&pos=49&type=group&group=mmm

I've never actually bought any of these as by some miracle my childhood ones have survived intact so I can't vouch for the site but it's been around a few years so It's probably worth a try.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snow white
French Resistance
snow white

COLONIAL WARRIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLONIAL WARRIOR   COLONIAL WARRIOR Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:40 am

thanks ill have a look at that

clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

COLONIAL WARRIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLONIAL WARRIOR   COLONIAL WARRIOR Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:06 pm

They all look great Smile 

COLONIAL WARRIOR 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
bigbear
Painted Head
bigbear

COLONIAL WARRIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLONIAL WARRIOR   COLONIAL WARRIOR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Nice collection! I always think that the Colonial Warrior looks very like a Thal from Doctor Who. Might make a good conversion? Probably need a new right hand though, as the Thals weren't known for their prowess with weapons!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.broadbandceilidh.co.uk
Sponsored content

COLONIAL WARRIOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLONIAL WARRIOR   COLONIAL WARRIOR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COLONIAL WARRIOR
Page 1 of 1