Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Green Beret VAM and 40th

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
TheOneManKid

My Green Beret VAM and 40th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Green Beret VAM and 40th   My Green Beret VAM and 40th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:35 pm

Hi Ian...this is my Green Beret bash, the figure and beret are GI Joe, the uniform, ascot and binoculars are VAM and the rest is mixture of AM 40th, Cots and 21st Century... Very Happy

I love the Green Berets, but unlike you I only have the one...but at least that is one more than Dal... lol!

I do have a spare jacket and trousers though, so I might be able to put together a second one this year!

My Green Beret VAM and 40th - Page 2 Seven_11

Back to top Go down
pachwerk
Eagle Eyes
pachwerk

PostSubject: Re: My Green Beret VAM and 40th   My Green Beret VAM and 40th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:44 pm

They are a good looking pair.

Richard
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My Green Beret VAM and 40th   My Green Beret VAM and 40th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Awesome Special Forces Hawkeye! cheers cheers cheers
Enjoyed all your pics in this thread! Very Happy

Nice Green Beret Ralph! Very Happy

I also only have one Green Beret...

My Green Beret VAM and 40th - Page 2 CIMG6385_zps6da21131

French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Green Beret VAM and 40th   My Green Beret VAM and 40th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:08 pm

TheOneManKid wrote:
Hi Ian...this is my Green Beret bash, the figure and beret are GI Joe, the uniform, ascot and binoculars are VAM and the rest is mixture of AM 40th, Cots and 21st Century... Very Happy

I love the Green Berets, but unlike you I only have the one...but at least that is one more than Dal... lol!

I do have a spare jacket and trousers though, so I might be able to put together a second one this year!

My Green Beret VAM and 40th - Page 2 Seven_11

Cheers Ralph Thats a great looking GB Joe very classy indeed, mine also are made up of a lot of kitbashes, my closest to completion is 3rd from left he's VAM with all VAM Kit and original Dickie, No 2 from left has a different uniform and is a Joe fatigues set it's great to keep adding and updating this kit I started posting this just after I started here so things have moved on since 2013 Smile

Ian

French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Green Beret VAM and 40th   My Green Beret VAM and 40th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:11 pm

pachwerk wrote:
They are a good looking pair.

Richard

Thanks Richard I think you may be refering to the first 2 I posted in oct 2013 I've just added my updated GBs to this post
Cheers Ian

French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Green Beret VAM and 40th   My Green Beret VAM and 40th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:13 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Awesome Special Forces Hawkeye!  cheers  cheers  cheers
Enjoyed all your pics in this thread!  Very Happy

Nice Green Beret Ralph!  Very Happy

I also only have one Green Beret...

My Green Beret VAM and 40th - Page 2 CIMG6385_zps6da21131

Thanks Jim glad you like them and can I say another cool GB top trooper mate

Ian

TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: My Green Beret VAM and 40th   My Green Beret VAM and 40th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:36 pm

Hawkeye wrote:

Cheers Ralph Thats a great looking GB Joe very classy indeed, mine also are made up of a lot of kitbashes, my closest to completion is 3rd from left he's VAM with all VAM Kit and original Dickie, No 2 from left has a different uniform and is a Joe fatigues set it's great to keep adding and updating this kit I started posting this just after I started here so things have moved on since 2013 Smile

Ian

Yeah, they're great fun to build and yours are looking good! First thing I have to do is source another beret and ascot! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Green Beret VAM and 40th   My Green Beret VAM and 40th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 8:16 pm

TheOneManKid wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:

Ian

Yeah, they're great fun to build and yours are looking good! First thing I have to do is source another beret and ascot! Very Happy

Yes mate they're the hardest bits to find but if you have a bit of a budget set to one side you'll get them eventually, I've even made my own ascots out of bias binding and some permanent color pens I did post this on here in Hints and tips I think, they do the job for the time being but there's nothing like the real thing Twisted Evil

Ian

PostSubject: Re: My Green Beret VAM and 40th   My Green Beret VAM and 40th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Green Beret VAM and 40th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Vintage Action Man 1966 - 1984 :: Action Man Random Pictures-
Jump to: