ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COILS OF THE RUBY part 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Empty
PostSubject: COILS OF THE RUBY part 2   COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:12 am

Here is part 2... This storyline contains 51 pages and will be delivered in three installments of 17 pages each. I just hope I find the time before the weather gets colder to finish...
Hope you enjoy,
Thanks for looking,
Angelo

COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Null_zpse72ff38e
COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Null_zps0945c43d
COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Null_zps53a2ff5e
COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Null_zps1eef6f08
COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Null_zpsdecc9acc
COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Null_zps33a60091
COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Null_zpsa729d2f7
COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Null_zps1c8aeb04
COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Null_zpsd154bcee
COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Null_zpsf328a747
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: COILS OF THE RUBY part 2   COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:16 am

Oh No !!! Joe is in some real trouble now !! losing his vehicle at such a crucial part of his adventure !!, looking forward to more Angelo ! cheers 
thanks for sharing !
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: COILS OF THE RUBY part 2   COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Part 2 is a cliff hanger! Super job & looking forward to more! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COILS OF THE RUBY part 2   COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:48 pm

great stuff
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: COILS OF THE RUBY part 2   COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Hurray!!! cheers   This is a really good comic strip, it has a classic AT 1970's feel to it!!

The first thing I look for on any vam or Joe forum, is the members comic strips Very Happy   I get a real buzz from reading them, which is similar to what I normally get if I eat lots of chocolate  lol!

The detailed map of Africa is an excellent touch!!! , it enhances my belief that Joe is actually travelling in deepest Africa cheers It takes a lot of time and effort to put a Joe comic strip like this together, I hope you don't run out of steam for ages.

You get a high score for sure!!!..  I look forward to seeing more! Very Happy  bounce bounce bounce

Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: COILS OF THE RUBY part 2   COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:53 pm

oh no pesky hand brake !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenCOILS OF THE RUBY part 2 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COILS OF THE RUBY part 2   COILS OF THE RUBY part 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COILS OF THE RUBY part 2
Page 1 of 1