Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tales of the backyard adventurer (origianlly posted on the trenches)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Tales of the backyard adventurer (origianlly posted on the trenches)   Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:14 pm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the backyard adventurer (origianlly posted on the trenches)   Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:43 pm

...gosh, a lot of work has gone into creating those photo stories...I just continue to be amazed at the dedication of collectors out there...what have I been missing all these years? Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the backyard adventurer (origianlly posted on the trenches)   Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:46 pm

That's a cool find Dal! , Thanks! cheers

It's now in my favourites. I remember seeing a few similar Blogs like this years ago, but I lost them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the backyard adventurer (origianlly posted on the trenches)   Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:48 pm

fantastic !

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the backyard adventurer (origianlly posted on the trenches)   Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:58 pm

fantastic ,this is going to take me a bit of time to study !, I will have peruse when it is quiet around here !!!!, about 15 years time lol! 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the backyard adventurer (origianlly posted on the trenches)   

Back to top Go down

Tales of the backyard adventurer (origianlly posted on the trenches)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1