Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 5:10 pm

clivvers wrote:
I find Flickr to be a knightmare to use for sharing photos to forums, it was not an easy affair, i had to shorten the BB Code length. It's now taken me 2 hours to get the 4 missing photos above reposted Sad

Are they showing up ok for forum members?

Yes it's showing up on the forum nicely Clivvers;).

clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 5:12 pm

Thanks Ackie.

Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. - Page 2 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 4:08 am

Not sure how this one slipped below my radar (sonar?)

Another great one, Clive!!! Nice assortment of figures and I really like the colours. It's also a nice use of the molded on clothes type figure.

When I read the title I kept thinking of John Lennon playing with the sub in the tub on A Hard Days Night. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

santa cheers santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 11:16 pm

Thanks Bri,

Good comedy film 'A Hard Days Night Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Heavy Weapons
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 11:29 pm

playing with a sub in the tub is fun until you get torpedo'd
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 11:32 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..    Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have Fun With Your *S.U.B * In The Bathtub..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM Figure Lines :: Other 1/6 Figure Collections-
Jump to: