ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAM stubble

Go down 
+8
Captian action
peterodgers
TheOneManKid
Sparklebudgie
AManfromcoalville
REDDOG1
Professor Gangrene Fan
Rossini
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

MAM stubble  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAM stubble    MAM stubble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:37 pm

rossini wrote:
Same head... Different approach.. Painted it and blew secret ingredient on!!!
MAM stubble  - Page 2 2013-12-08232817_zpsb12aa567

I'm really really liking how you have done him Ross Wink.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: MAM stubble    MAM stubble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Ground black pepper is the secret ingredient  affraid. How did this secret ingredient ie ground black pepper come around?

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: MAM stubble    MAM stubble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:55 pm

A top tip Ross!!! cheers  I'm now thinking of using your method to give one of my MAM's a beauty spot on his left cheek  Smile 

PostSubject: Hair Apparent?   MAM stubble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 11:34 pm

Bumping this topic.
Here's the technique I use to do light beards or chest hair on my MAMs.
First go out and buy one of those soft fluffy brushes that women use to put their make-up on.
They mostly come in black but if you look around at those cheap outlets you can find light brown, white etc.
Don't pay for the expensive versions, you can pick these things up for a few bucks and one brush will do many figures.

Then paint the area where you want the stubble/hair with PVA glue (dries clear) and lie the figure down on its back.
With VERY sharp fine scissors cut the tips of the brush over the glued area, letting the cut off bits fall onto the glued area.
Just a little for very fine for beard stubble, ....more if your want the figure to have a hairier chest.
Blow off the excess and let the glue dry.
Keep the cut hair short, very short and you will get a great effect.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: MAM stubble    MAM stubble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 3:32 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Bumping this topic.
Here's the technique I use to do light beards or chest hair on my MAMs.
First go out and buy one of those soft fluffy brushes that women use to put their make-up on.
They mostly come in black but if you look around at those cheap outlets you can find light brown, white etc.
Don't pay for the expensive versions, you can pick these things up for a few bucks and one brush will do many figures.

Then paint the area where you want the stubble/hair with PVA glue (dries clear) and lie the figure down on its back.
With VERY sharp fine scissors cut the tips of the brush over the glued area, letting the cut off bits fall onto the glued area.
Just a little for very fine for beard stubble, ....more if your want the figure to have a hairier chest.
Blow off the excess and let the glue dry.
Keep the cut hair short, very short and you will get a great effect.

COOL! Thanks for sharing!

PostSubject: Re: MAM stubble    MAM stubble  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAM stubble
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Help and Advice :: Repair, Hints & Tips & Useful Links-
Jump to: