ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mark's New Haircut

Go down 
+5
inntruderr61
Professor Gangrene Fan
clivvers
Rossini
DrDalek6
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

Mark's New Haircut  Empty
PostSubject: Mark's New Haircut    Mark's New Haircut  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Hey guys I sent the head of one of my men called Mark off to Sparklebudgie when Scott and Jon were sent off to be repaired and he's arrived back today so I put his head back on at break while I was out with BTCV.

Mark's New Haircut  P1050816_zps2632bddd

He caused quite a stir partly because for a few minutes he was in the middle of the woods with no clothes on but, I think everyone liked him when he was fully dressed they certainly all regcognised him as Royal Canadian Mountie

Mark's New Haircut  P1050819_zps64f871b7
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Mark's New Haircut    Mark's New Haircut  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Looks great Scott! All fresh and new looking! Smile

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Mark's New Haircut    Mark's New Haircut  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Great outdoor photos Scott!!! cheers 

I'm surprised at how good a beardy looks in a RCMP uniform Very Happy 

I love the Autumn time of year, it's those lovely warm colours and the smell of leaves that make it very special for me Very Happy 
The flocking looks smashing!!! cheers 

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mark's New Haircut    Mark's New Haircut  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:34 pm

I'm really liking Marks new haircut and I'm liking the royal canadian mounted police uniform you have dressed him in. The Autumn background looks so lovely with all the wonderful colours in it.

Autumntastic Scott Wink.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Mark's New Haircut    Mark's New Haircut  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:57 am

Lookin good Scott! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Mark's New Haircut    Mark's New Haircut  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:13 am

looks fantastic Scott !! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Mark's New Haircut    Mark's New Haircut  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:52 am

Glad you got him back on ok.
Looking good Very Happy 

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Mark's New Haircut    Mark's New Haircut  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:03 pm

He`s looking Superb Specially in the royal canadian mounted police uniform well done Scott great upload Very Happy 

Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Mark's New Haircut    Mark's New Haircut  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:18 pm

looking good ........the outfit suits the figure
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Mark's New Haircut    Mark's New Haircut  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:30 pm

rossini wrote:
Looks great Scott! All fresh and new looking! Smile
Thanks he certainly does look like a man reborn out with the old flock in with the new Very Happy Wink 

Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Mark's New Haircut    Mark's New Haircut  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:36 pm

clivvers wrote:
Great outdoor photos Scott!!! cheers 

I'm surprised at how good a beardy looks in a RCMP uniform Very Happy 

I love the Autumn time of year, it's those lovely warm colours and the smell of leaves that make it very special for me Very Happy 
The flocking looks smashing!!! cheers 
Thanks I'm surprised as well how much I like him as a bearded Mountie, I was going to swap him with Peter my Polar Explorer since I wasn't expecting him to come back with a beard but, Peter looks so good as a Polar Explorer and he's got a good face even if he lacks a beard. I do like autumn as well lovely cooling down period after the heat of summer and lovely bright colour in the trees and on the ground unfortunately speaking as a Gardener who collects the leaves from October pretty much full time till spring there comes a point where you rather unenthusiastically find yourself saying "yay more leaves!" Neutral ah well good job I like leafing most of the time
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Mark's New Haircut    Mark's New Haircut  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
I'm really liking Marks new haircut and I'm liking the royal canadian mounted police uniform you have dressed him in. The Autumn background looks so lovely with all the wonderful colours in it.

Autumntastic Scott Wink.
Thanks I thought I may as well take advantage of such a lovely outdoor woodland environment to take some photos just had to move neough away from campsite so as not to get all the guys or the gear in Wink I'm glad you like it the RCMP outfit for short is a really lovely outfit now I jsut need to get hold of a Sam Brown belt, sash and gun hoslter and he'll be looking super smart Surprised 
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Mark's New Haircut    Mark's New Haircut  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:42 pm

Sparklebudgie wrote:
Glad you got him back on ok.
Looking good Very Happy 
Thanks for the comment and the reflock mate it gives him a whole new lease of life cheers . Thanks as well to Intruder61, Actionman2272, Wolf_soldier64 and Tallyho for you're great comments they're all much appreciated Surprised 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark's New Haircut    Mark's New Haircut  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark's New Haircut
Page 1 of 1