Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Posting Pics On AMMO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
avatar

Posts : 12218
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 46
Location : Birmingham, England

PostSubject: Posting Pics On AMMO   Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:28 am

OK guys, some of you guys are having trouble posting pics here on ammo, We have found that the easiest way of posting pics is to have a photobucket account cheers 

here we go,

1) Open up your thread here on ammo you wish to start.
2) Open a second tab to your photobucket account
3) Select which photo you wish to post and highlight the little cog in the top right, then click share
4) A new box should appear, click links and copy IMG code (bottom one)
5) Flip back to your ammo thread and paste IMG code directly into your thread. Repeat this as many times as you need to for the amount of pictures you want to post.
6) Select send on your thread, andyou should now see your photos

I hope this short guide helps all you guys who have been having problems cheers cheers cheers 

_________________


LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peterodgers
Medic
avatar

Posts : 687
Join date : 2013-06-07
Age : 48
Location : Isle of Wight

PostSubject: Re: Posting Pics On AMMO   Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:16 am

Is there a recommended image size? I usually post pictures of 640x480, but what's the best size?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
avatar

Posts : 12218
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 46
Location : Birmingham, England

PostSubject: Re: Posting Pics On AMMO   Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:05 am

no mate, just post them directly from photobucket cheers 

_________________


LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
actionman123
New Recruit
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2014-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Posting Pics On AMMO   Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Hi, is there any other way of posting images other than photobucket?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
avatar

Posts : 12218
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 46
Location : Birmingham, England

PostSubject: Re: Posting Pics On AMMO   Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:08 pm

unfortunately, due to the way the site is set up, I only know of photobucket way

_________________


LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danthecoat
Mountineer
avatar

Posts : 1394
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 47
Location : ESSEX

PostSubject: Re: Posting Pics On AMMO   Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Great stuff Dal i was looking for this Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
avatar

Posts : 12218
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 46
Location : Birmingham, England

PostSubject: Re: Posting Pics On AMMO   Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:22 pm

actionman123 wrote:
Hi, is there any other way of posting images other than photobucket?

i am afraid not my friend  Sad, but you can open a pb account for free !, so not all bad  cheers 

_________________


LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Studio 126
New Recruit
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-06-11
Age : 56
Location : Northern Wisconsin, USA

PostSubject: Re: Posting Pics On AMMO   Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:02 am

actionman123 wrote:
Hi, is there any other way of posting images other than photobucket?
I have a PB account, but I use The Doll Page for my Joes' & Janes' photo-hosting. They are free and have unlimited storage. Their only requirement is that photos must be doll (or redressible figure) related.

edit: It appears that The Doll Page may have "pulled the plug."


Last edited by Studio 126 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://studio-126.blogspot.com/2011/06/studio-126-web-ring.html
Studio 126
New Recruit
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-06-11
Age : 56
Location : Northern Wisconsin, USA

PostSubject: Re: Posting Pics On AMMO   Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:57 am

Per its homepage, The Doll Page is being repaired following a crash. cheers Highly recommended photo host for redressible figures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://studio-126.blogspot.com/2011/06/studio-126-web-ring.html
ActionLeo2268
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 50
Location : Holland / Wernhout

PostSubject: [url=https://servimg.com/view/18794360/26][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/18/79/43/60/th/img_0611.jpg[/img][/url]   Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
OK guys, some of you guys are having trouble posting pics here on ammo, We have found that the easiest way of posting pics is to have a photobucket account cheers 

here we go,

1) Open up your thread here on ammo you wish to start.
2) Open a second tab to your photobucket account
3) Select which photo you wish to post and highlight the little cog in the top right, then click share
4) A new box should appear, click links and copy IMG code (bottom one)
5) Flip back to your ammo thread and paste IMG code directly into your thread. Repeat this as many times as you need to for the amount of pictures you want to post.
6) Select send on your thread, andyou should now see your photos

I hope this short guide helps all you guys who have been having problems cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN
avatar

Posts : 1580
Join date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Posting Pics On AMMO   Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:16 pm

Haha that's why, Im on bleeding flickr! not photobucket

_________________
Play nicely !      
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
avatar

Posts : 12218
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 46
Location : Birmingham, England

PostSubject: Re: Posting Pics On AMMO   Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:18 pm

ghost recon wrote:
Haha that's why, Im on bleeding flickr! not photobucket

oops! must be PB mate cheers

_________________


LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Studio 126
New Recruit
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-06-11
Age : 56
Location : Northern Wisconsin, USA

PostSubject: Re: Posting Pics On AMMO   Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:54 am

My recommended photo host, The Doll Page, is now gone. I am presently using gallery pages on Weebly as my photo-host.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://studio-126.blogspot.com/2011/06/studio-126-web-ring.html
Blondeactionman
Admin
avatar

Posts : 12218
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 46
Location : Birmingham, England

PostSubject: Re: Posting Pics On AMMO   Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:59 am

always great to know of another photo host! thanks mate bounce

_________________


LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ActionLeo2268
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2014-03-19
Age : 50
Location : Holland / Wernhout

PostSubject: i got something but now learn to steer   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:15 pm







ActionLeo2268 wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
OK guys, some of you guys are having trouble posting pics here on ammo, We have found that the easiest way of posting pics is to have a photobucket account cheers 

here we go,

1) Open up your thread here on ammo you wish to start.
2) Open a second tab to your photobucket account
3) Select which photo you wish to post and highlight the little cog in the top right, then click share
4) A new box should appear, click links and copy IMG code (bottom one)
5) Flip back to your ammo thread and paste IMG code directly into your thread. Repeat this as many times as you need to for the amount of pictures you want to post.
6) Select send on your thread, andyou should now see your photos

I hope this short guide helps all you guys who have been having problems cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5607
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Posting Pics On AMMO   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Yay very well done on working out how to upload your pictures from Photobucket on to the forum Very Happy.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Posting Pics On AMMO   

Back to top Go down
 
Posting Pics On AMMO
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» b. Tutorial on posting pics
» Posting Pics On AMMO
» Posting pics
» posting pics
» folketsfiendes Beastmen of Ind - New pics 110707

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Help and Advice :: Site Rules and Help-
Jump to: