ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat)   Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:33 pm

looks superb sparky !! well done mate I know you have been after one for a very long time mate cheers and of course well done to Damo for tracking down said wind screen Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy you should be promoted mate, Staff Sargent !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat)   Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Hey no worries Damo...I miss posts too... Mark,looks great on your Snow Cat !! Winch PM Sent...Cheers walter
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat)   Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Thanks Walter. You to Dal. Don't mind confessing almost had me in tears opening the box. I Felt just like that 10 year old kid whose big brother bought him the origional snow CAT! I can't stop looking in the cabinet!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat)   Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Mark the pictures are great mate & the emotional content attached is priceless , thanks for sharing.
Very pleased for you.
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat)   Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Thanks for your comment Ade. Means a lot mate.
Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat)   Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:51 pm

[quote="Sparkys6887"]Thanks Walter. You to Dal. Don't mind confessing almost had me in tears opening the box. I Felt just like that 10 year old kid whose big brother bought him the origional snow CAT! I can't stop looking in the cabinet!![HA!! That is so COOl Mark !! king I was bidding on a Trouble Shooter Lot just for the wind screen,base and grill.....Man It had no talk box what so ever....That lot went for just about $140.00...That is CRAZY money....I'm glad that Chris came thru...Man he saved me a ton of cash...I took the vintage set from my trouble shooter and put it on my rare 1975 Trapped In The coils Of Doom....Looking at your picture...I don't think that one cannot tell the difference between the repro and original...I spoke with Rick "joeman" the other night...he has a Trouble Shooter grill for me for my TITCD......Im going to run the ATV over to the paint store Shirwinn Williams they can match the paint to the Tan ATV...Hoping to do this next week...Cheers Walter/quote]Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat) - Page 2 043
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat)   Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:16 pm

I think your right Walter. It's been a long time since I've seen a screen but from memory it's just as I remember with all the minor detailing. You won't be disappointed. I really didn't think i'd be reunited with the screen so to have it sitting proudly on the Snow CAT is awesome.

Forgot to say that AT Vehicle looks awesome. Look forward to seeing a photo of the finished project mate.
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat)   Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:09 am

I finally got promoted WOO WOO! Razz

Cheers Guys, glad to be of service to my friends and fellow members of AMMO, and it makes it even more worthwhile to see Marks' snowcat back together... Can't wait to see Walters, Joemans and maybe Winch's too - Now to make some replacement stickers Neutral

FOR ANYONE ELSE LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT WINDSCREEN (sorry winch Embarassed i didn't see your post) FOR THEIR SNOWCAT OR TROUBLESHOOTER CLICK THE LINK TO REDVENOM REPROS, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS ON THE PAGE; CHRIS WILL SORT YOU OUT AND YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat)   Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:47 am

GOOD God !!! Chris got back to me my wind screen is on it's way....Man That was Super Fast.....Walter
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat)   Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:31 am

Great Walter. Looking forward to seeing your ATV. The screen really is amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat)   Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replacement windscreen (AT Trouble Shooter / Action Man Snowcat)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2