Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am on the DL but I am better now!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Here is an update guys, I have to give Myself shots in the belly twice daily and I have to get frequent tests. My leg isn't as swollen as it was cuz now I can get My shoe on! I'm still on the DL and things are still hard but I can say this, I can't wait to get better!

I thank you all for your comments, kindness, and support:)

View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Good to hear from you buddy, injections sounds painful, but hopefully your road to recovery will be a short mate. Get well soon my friend  cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:10 am

We are pullin for you Brandon! Hopefully you mend quickly now!

Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:31 pm

time to heal and time to mend ,no wonder they say time is a great healer, chin up mate ,it won't be long and you will be up and about and in fine fettle ,in the mean time ,take it slow and easy and relax ,time to read a book or 3

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenI am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:56 pm

It's good to see you're back  cheers cheers cheers 

I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:22 am

Guys, I got great news! I don't have to do the shots anymore!!!!!!!!!!! I am trying to get back to normal now and will post when I can, thanks again for all your support Smile

Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:46 am

That's fantastic news Brandon Very Happy, looking foreword to seeing your 1/6 scale post my friend Wink.

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:41 am

good to read your back on the mend mate  cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:45 am

That's good news indeed, Brandon!  cheers 

Back to top Go down
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:11 pm

Glad to hear you are on the mend, when you feel up to it join us on Chatbox...it's a proper tonic!!
Take care of yourself!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:59 am

I thank all of you guys for your support, I'll be around from time to time showing My figures. I haven't got any new 1/6 items so I am behind on things a bit since My injury and life changes. However, I am getting back in the game cuz in fact I just ordered some new stuff that I wanted months ago so again guys, thanks for the support:)

Stay tuned!

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:05 am

you are more than welcome my friend, I shall look forward to your new posts  cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:44 pm

Fantastic news!  Very Happy 
Yep will be looking out for your new posts Brandon!

clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:24 pm

We all look forward to seeing some more of your excellent 1/6 collection, Brandon!  bounce bounce bounce 

I had some of my 1/6 chaps out today, I got some photos done! so a post is not far off from me in this section  Wink 

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:04 am

No problem Wink, ooooh you have ordered some new stuff that you wanted months ago FANTASTIC, well I can't wait to see the photos of what you have ordered mate.

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:31 am

Sorry guys, just realized I didn't post a reply to you here. All is fine thank goodness. Please click here for a bit of My 1/6 stuff that I am currently working on that you may not have seen Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am on the DL but I am better now!   I am on the DL but I am better now! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am on the DL but I am better now!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: