Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:01 am

Today I'm heading back down to Newick England for Christmas at my big brothers new house but before we go to Newick we are stopping off in the lovely city of York and staying over night there and the reasons are 1 it breaks down the journey and 2 were going to look around the York Christmas Market because mums always wanted to do that. I'm taking my camera I got for my Birthday and an Action Man with me Very Happy.

inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Have a great time Ackie!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Thank's innturderr61

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:28 pm

sounds like you will have a fab time mate  cheers 

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:01 pm

have a great time south of the border , Did you remember your passport  lol! 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkys6887
Canadian Mounted Police

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Cor that sounds fun Alex. When you off mate? I'm away from 23-28 and no Internet access :-( look forward to the Photo's of your adventure :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativecounselling.net
blueboxier
Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Captian action wrote:
have a great time south of the border , Did you remember your passport  lol! 
and a scotland/england phrasebook

PH5121
Painted Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:10 pm

I hope you enjoy York Ackie.

I live about 15 miles away and we often go to York for day trips. The railway museum is very good and free entry.
The Castle museum has a display of child hood toys, but I cannot recall seeing any Action Men in there.

Lots to see and do so you will have a busy day! Have a great time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:21 am

I hope you have a great time Ackie!!! I look forward to seeing some of the MAM Christmas tour photos  bounce 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:38 am

UPDATE: We had arrived in York caravan site last night, we then parked the Motorhome and went strairt out to go and see the York Christmas Market and to get some dinner BUT when we arrived at the York Christmas Market it was all closed so we just ended up somewhere nice for dinner, got a taxi back to the caravan park because it was raining a lot.

ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:32 pm

UPDATE: Thıs morning I had taking my camera, small rucksack with Action Man and me and dad headed out for a quick walk looking around different parts of York taken some Action Man photos, which I'll post when I get home Wink. Now were were making our to Newick were my big brother and his fiance now live. I'll keep updating you guys.

inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Have fun Ackie! Can't wait to see the AM pics of yours!  Very Happy 

Ackie88 wrote:
UPDATE: Thıs morning I had taking my camera, small rucksack with Action Man and me and dad headed out for a quick walk looking around different parts of York taken some Action Man photos, which I'll post when I get home Wink. Now were were making our to Newick were my big brother and his fiance now live. I'll keep updating you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:07 pm

UPDATE: While I've been staying at my brothers and his fiancée new house over Christmas my dad with lot's of team family help have billet a horse stabile inside there barn and today we brought the horses in to show them and I have taking some photos of my Action Man with the two horses so keep an eye out for them on Mam Random Pictures Wink.

inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Ok Ackie keeping my eye out for your pics!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:03 pm

Excellent Alex will be watching for the upload,  Very Happy Very Happy 

clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:55 am

I'll be watching out for the MAM photos too, Ackie  Smile santa santa santa santa 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.   

Back to top Go down

Heading back down to Newick for Christmas at my big brothers new house.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1