Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Was I brave or foolish?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparkys6887
Adventurer

PostSubject: Was I brave or foolish?   Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:19 am

Well guys I took all three kids ice skating yesterday and in spite of the rain (it was outside in front of the Rotal Pavillion) we had the time of our lives. I can't remember the last time I smiled, or screamed so much. 30 years ago I did a bit and got reasonably good but having had brain surgery and then been in the wheel-chair for so long had no idea if I would be able to do it. My first steps were precarious,but after a couple of minutes it all came back and I didn't fall over at all. Now this is where I question my sanity. My wife wouldn't come even to watch as if I had fallen and hit the back of my head at best I would have had a few weeks in hospital and at worst I'd be dead!

Should I do it again? I loved it!!!!! It was brilliant finding something to do with all three kids at the same time too. Have to wait till next year :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativecounselling.net
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Was I brave or foolish?   Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:25 pm

please wear a helmets sparks  Razz 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALLY HO
Mountineer

PostSubject: Re: Was I brave or foolish?   Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:12 pm

good for you mate ............your a fighter that's for sure , doing something with all your kids is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was I brave or foolish?   

Back to top Go down

Was I brave or foolish?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1