ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man of Asia

Go down 
+5
BAMComix
clivvers
somekindajoe
inntruderr61
TheOneManKid
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:23 pm

This is a fuzzy picture of my Man of Asia standing in my mate's living room in Richmond, Virginia. He's waiting to take the flight to London at the end of January. I'm looking forward to meeting him... Very Happy 

Man of Asia Ralphm10

The Man of Asia has landed and here is a sneak peek of him with a few of his new buddies before he gets a full photo shoot done... Very Happy 

Man of Asia Img_8210

Last edited by TheOneManKid on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:28 pm

he looks great
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:36 pm

Cool figure!  cheers 
Man of Asia looks good in any of the Karate/Kung Fu uniforms also!
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:43 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Cool figure!  cheers 
Man of Asia looks good in any of the Karate/Kung Fu uniforms also!

I agree, I may have a go at making a Kung Fu outfit for him... Razz 

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:35 pm

ActionMalph wrote:

I agree, I may have a go at making a Kung Fu outfit for him... Razz 

The club do a ready made one grasshopper!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:18 am

A very nice figure, I think a red MAM Kung Fu outfit would look great on him, they're quite easy to find  Wink 

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:41 am

well done Ralph !, I know you have been after one for quite a while  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:42 am

great figure !!!!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenMan of Asia G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:21 am

This is the Man of Asia dressed up as an AT Land Adventurer which is basically the kit he arrived in... Very Happy 

Man of Asia Img_8411

Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:35 am

Liking the Man of Asia, great picture.  cheers 

Admin
BAMComix

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:36 am

Superb Ralph !
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:37 pm

Very nice , I would like one of those myself , I see that they are $23.00 to club members , onder if anyone on here is a member who could get some for forum members ???
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:52 pm

Nice shot of MOA in camo!  Very Happy 

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:23 pm

i like the look , he looks fantastic ralph

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenMan of Asia G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:55 pm

TALLY HO wrote:
Very nice , I would like one of those myself , I see that they are $23.00 to club members , onder if anyone on here is a member who could get some for forum members ???

I believe there are one or two Club members on the forum and it maybe worth buying that way, but the shipping and import tax will be high via the Club; I checked already!

I bought mine on eBay for not much more than $23 with the camos and got my mate to bring him over!

They do crop up on eBay from time to time at a reasonable price, my advice would be to look out for one and then get one of our AMMO buddies from the States to receive it and then send it across as a gift... Razz

Back to top Go down
Cappy
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Cappy

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Yes I'm a member and you're right the shipping and import tax is extortionate. I ordered a couple of the club figures but wouldn't advise it. As stated find one on US fleabay and ask Rick or someone to send it over.

Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Cappy wrote:
Yes I'm a member and you're right the shipping and import tax is extortionate. I ordered a couple of the club figures but wouldn't advise it. As stated find one on US fleabay and ask Rick or someone to send it over.

thanks cappy
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:58 pm

TheOneManKid wrote:
TALLY HO wrote:

I believe there are one or two Club members on the forum and it maybe worth buying that way, but the shipping and import tax will be high via the Club; I checked already!

I bought mine on eBay for not much more than $23 with the camos and got my mate to bring him over!

They do crop up on eBay from time to time at a reasonable price, my advice would be to look out for one and then get one of our AMMO buddies from the States to receive it and then send it across as a gift... Razz

will do
thanks
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:32 pm

Great figure!  cheers   Nice DSLR photo! Very Happy

TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Here's another one with my Man of Asia - Hayato - posing in some of his Man of Asia uniform set... Very Happy 

Man of Asia Img_8910

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:14 pm

awesome shot Ralph !!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Great pose!  cheers 

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:02 am

Another excellent kitmix! I just love that jacket!  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Man of Asia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man of Asia   Man of Asia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man of Asia
Page 1 of 1