ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer Empty
PostSubject: From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer   From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:38 pm

My first vintage Joe is this fellow that I bought nude on ebay back in '98-'99. He wore a 21st uniform for some time, but I decided to put the Dreams and Visions Naval Ordnanceman uniform on him to get him back into the Sea Services.

From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer IMG_20120729_201706
From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer Sailor1

Another of my sailors, a Gearbox figure wearing a mix of Vintage Joe and SOTW gear
From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer Junemeeting7_zpsd552ee48

-Nate
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer   From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:33 am

Excellent kitmixing again! cheers santa cheers santa

It's good to see the Naval uniforms making a show, sadly they often get overlooked  Sad 

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer   From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:47 am

superb sailors  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer   From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Thanks to a box of goodies that Dal sent over as well as helping Rick rummage through his garage; I've been able to update my salty sailor! Rick found a soft dixie cover that fit over the flocking; while Dal's box included both a life jacket; as well as some boots! He's definitely looking more the part!

From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer Sailor3_zpsf1201f64

I was amazed to find a cover that fit over the flocking!
From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer Sailor4_zps3caa0507

Using a flare pistol to call for assistance!
From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer Sailor5_zpsbf696f36

-Nate
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer   From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:53 am

Nice figures, Nate!

There aren't enough sailors in 1/6th

Brian
 cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer   From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:18 pm

looks amazing Nate !, I am happy to help out where I can too  cheers , top upload mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer   From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Sea Adventurer to Navy Petty Officer
Page 1 of 1