ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas

Go down 
+3
Sparklebudgie
clivvers
TheOneManKid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas Empty
PostSubject: The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas   The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:20 pm

I got a WalMart Air Adventurer for Christmas, but I was so disappointed with the head sculpt and flock that I added The Man's head instead. But first, I had to add a more conventional head post, so that I can get the head off again easily. The 40th Joe heads are very difficult to remove because of the 'double ridge' design on the neck post and I don't want to use hot water on my Action Man heads just to do swaps for photography or play.

Anyhow he looks really cool dressed up in an orange AT jumpsuit. He's a lucky lad, he's got two bodies now...and those Kung Fu Grippers are really good... Very Happy 

The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas Airadv10

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas   The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Very nice! The flocking looks perfect on that head. Excellent colourful photo too!  cheers  Did you use a DSLR camera to take this photo?

Last edited by clivvers on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas   The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Looks ace, nice one.  cheers

Great picture as well.

PostSubject: Re: The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas   The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:09 pm

looks great
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas   The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:49 pm

looks like a pro pic malph

Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas   The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:16 pm

very nice it all goes together well
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas   The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:46 pm

We call that head a Blonde "Man of Action" or "Astronaut" here in the states...
He looks great!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas   The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:23 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
We call that head a Blonde "Man of Action" or "Astronaut" here in the states...
He looks great!  Very Happy 

The head is one off one of the last edition fixed eye Action Men from around 1977, I bought the whole figure at a flea market last year in near perfect condition... Very Happy

Now he has a second body it means less wear and tear on his vintage body...I'm going to hunt down more of these "Man of Action" heads...they are really photogenic... Smile

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas   The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:37 am

very cool Ralph  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas   The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Man's got an AT Makeover for Christmas
Page 1 of 1