Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cotswold repro joes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

cotswold repro joes  Empty
PostSubject: cotswold repro joes    cotswold repro joes  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:37 pm

My Cotswold repro joes ,they turned up on the 23rd of December,so you could say a Christmas present to myself!!.
Was working from 27th Dec till the 2nd of Jan so this is the first oppurtunity i have had to photograph and post .
cotswold repro joes  022_zps7098c646
french resistance and pilot plus 2 sailors
cotswold repro joes  007_zps07ece1a4
I think this beardie chap has an air of the C.I.A operative about him
cotswold repro joes  008_zps469bd49d
couple of U.N. Troops
cotswold repro joes  012_zps8d146493
Hello sailor !
cotswold repro joes  016_zpsf97081d8

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavencotswold repro joes  G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: cotswold repro joes    cotswold repro joes  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:56 pm

Captian action I'm just loving the beardie chap C.I.A operative flocked bead a lot.

Breeches Buoy
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: cotswold repro joes    cotswold repro joes  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:57 pm

They all look great! Are the coats on the UN troops from the 21st night ops set?

-Nate
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: cotswold repro joes    cotswold repro joes  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 7:10 pm

The best Christmas presents are the ones you buy for yourself...so turned out well, they look great!  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: cotswold repro joes    cotswold repro joes  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 7:38 pm

Glidah Drivah wrote:
They all look great!  Are the coats on the UN troops from the 21st night ops set?

-Nate
not too sure as i purchased them from ebay apparently surplus stock did have the partial remains of a gi joe label , i do believe they are night cammo items though !
heres the link
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190670992795?var=490062367497&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavencotswold repro joes  G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Australian Jungle Fighter
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: cotswold repro joes    cotswold repro joes  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:18 pm

Cool new troops Jay! I especially like the UN guys. It might be Ken gear but it looks great!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: cotswold repro joes    cotswold repro joes  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:23 pm

Yeppers your Cots troops are looking grand!
Back to top Go down
sirsidneyruffdiamond
Polar Explorer
sirsidneyruffdiamond

PostSubject: Re: cotswold repro joes    cotswold repro joes  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:28 pm

They all look great mate.

“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”

Audaces Fortuna Juvat
Back to top Go down
snow white
French Resistance
snow white

PostSubject: Re: cotswold repro joes    cotswold repro joes  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:43 pm

very nice figs

SCRAMBLE PILOT
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: cotswold repro joes    cotswold repro joes  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:03 pm

I like the 2 toned flock.  Actually, the first ever 2 toned flock was done by Action Burt (aka the Fall Guy) back in 2007.

It was a special order custom for me called the Kristofferson.  

Click Here >>>>>. The UAMHQ
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: cotswold repro joes    cotswold repro joes  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:25 am

Very nice!  cheers 

The Sailors look outstanding  Very Happy  I like those MAM bomber jackets, I've yet to dig mine out. I've come across two different colour variations to those jackets - Light and darker green.

cotswold repro joes  36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: cotswold repro joes    cotswold repro joes  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:40 am

excellent stuff Jay  cheers 

Captian action

PostSubject: Re: cotswold repro joes    cotswold repro joes  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:46 am

cheers guys and good to see you back dal ,we where going to send out a search party !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cotswold repro joes    cotswold repro joes  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cotswold repro joes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM Figure Lines :: Other 1/6 Figure Collections-
Jump to: