ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen

Go down 
+2
inntruderr61
Glidah Drivah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen Empty
PostSubject: 21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen   21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:21 am

These pictures are a few years old. Here my 21st Kubelwagen and German Staff officers find themselves stuck in the snow. The angry aide-de-camp reams out the forsaken driver, while the Major-General and his Chief-of-staff try to determine how to salvage the situation!
21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen PICT0842
21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen PICT0843
21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen PICT0846
21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen PICT0864
21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen PICT0867
21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen PICT0869

-Nate
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen   21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:00 am

Excellent photos Glidah Drivah... Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen   21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:18 am

great little dio and backstory !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen   21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:36 am

fantastic !  cheers 
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen   21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 5:42 am

I'll resurrect an old topic rather than adding to the clutter by starting a new one.

I recently purchased a 21st Century Toys Kubelwagen via eBay. Shipping was international, from Canada to the States, so I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived intact and complete today.

Here are two quick (and crummy) snapshots taken after dusk today:

21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen July7b

21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen July7a

Condition is very good, complete with the headlights, the shovel, and the machine-gun. Two figures were included, and the price plus shipping was less than incomplete versions often sell for, so I am pleased with the purchase.

gibri likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen   21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 7:56 am

Very nice Dave! It wil be a great addition to your motorpool!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen   21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 9:24 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Very nice Dave! It wil be a great addition to your motorpool!

Yes, it will! It will receive a few very slight (and non-permanent) cosmetic enhancements so as to be better equipped for its new role.

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen   21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 10:21 pm

Cracking find Dave

like the shots too - look great cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen   21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 3:47 am

Excellent score Dave!
Unfortunately that damned exorbitant (and prevalent) international shipping precludes me from owning anything similar.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen   21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 3:52 am

LeStryge wrote:
Excellent score Dave!
Unfortunately that damned exorbitant (and prevalent) international shipping precludes me from owning anything similar.

Were items like this not sold in Australia? Or were so few of them sold back when they were available that they rarely make their way to Australian eBay?

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen   21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 4:56 am

In my time of searching I have never seen one on offer here. They tend to all be on USA eBay where they insist on using that damned ridiculously expensive Global Shipping Programme!  Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen   21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 1:47 am

Wow! Blast from the past. Those pics are over a decade old. The only thing I still have is the forlorn driver! Your Kubel looks great!

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen   21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

21st Century (Ultimate Soldier) Kubelwagen
Page 1 of 1