Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help.. Empty
PostSubject: If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help..   If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:00 am

He's been on before, he's part of my growing "Ultra Corps" army...
If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help.. 03JPEGWEBFINAL24BIT700XPHOTOTESTPIXELSTACKERLEVEL1DPX6HIGHPASSFILTERDONEOK_zps805f43a6

If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help.. 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help..   If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:07 am

Cool figure Clive, really has that bounty hunter look mate. Top upload  cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help..   If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:50 pm

yeah all he really needs is a mullett and feather earings and to be be called dog!  lol! 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenIf you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help.. G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help..   If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:26 pm

Great to meet you Tuco! Very Happy 

clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help..   If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:57 pm

lol! @ CA, That Dog fella would have a hard time in London trying to round up the hoodies!  Wink   lol! 

Thanks for your comments, chaps!

If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help.. 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help..   If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:29 am

He looks more like a bodyguard to me. I'm just loving the beard.

clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help..   If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:11 am

Ackie88 wrote:
He looks more like a bodyguard to me. I'm just loving the beard.
Thanks, Ackie!  Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help..   If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you need to find someone fast, then this guy can help..
Page 1 of 1