ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer

Go down 
+7
brownboots
inntruderr61
somekindajoe
Glidah Drivah
action bob
Wolf_Soldier64
BAMComix
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:13 pm

superb mate !! he will look great out there  cheers 
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:31 pm

He's ready for the Arctic in that after pic! Great job!  cheers 

Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:11 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
He looks fantastic Nate !!! as the fella's have said, a great mix, which has created a superb look, he would be at home, out in the woods, mountains or even the Poles on some adventure  cheers 

With scarf and gloves to keep the chill at bay a bit better.

Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Scarf1_zps42a82e9a

-Nate
Back to top Go down
zulu1
Painted Head
zulu1

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:31 pm

two good looking figures there and some great ideas!
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:13 pm

Dal,

That's a superb bit of custom arm work!  cheers cheers cheers 

I'm a fan of the Blue Box diecast weapons, the detail on them is great! The only thing is, they need to be handled with care, they're a little fragile in places but easily repaired.

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:07 am

thanks guys  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:06 pm

Glidah Drivah wrote:
clivvers wrote:

Good! another Joe rescued and back on patrol! You've done a nice job on the kitmix, it's very well done! Very Happy  

I like that orange hooded outfit, I've never seen it before, what set is it from? - is it one of those so called knock off outfits? Smile

I believe it's an orange hurricane spotter uniform. I traded it to Rick (Joeman) awhile back. I'll see if he knows its provenance.

-Nate

REVENGE OF THE SPY SHARK
Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Actionmania wrote:
Glidah Drivah wrote:
clivvers wrote:

Good! another Joe rescued and back on patrol! You've done a nice job on the kitmix, it's very well done! Very Happy  

I like that orange hooded outfit, I've never seen it before, what set is it from? - is it one of those so called knock off outfits? Smile

I believe it's an orange hurricane spotter uniform. I traded it to Rick (Joeman) awhile back. I'll see if he knows its provenance.

-Nate

REVENGE OF THE SPY SHARK

Nice bit of research Actionmania!
Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Spyshark1_zps40fb6a14

-Nate
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:44 pm

that's a great set cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:45 pm

id like that
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:54 pm

That's another very desirable set  Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Glidah Drivah wrote:
Actionmania wrote:

REVENGE OF THE SPY SHARK

Nice bit of research Actionmania!
Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Spyshark1_zps40fb6a14

-Nate

There was no research. I've been after that black shark for years to complete my set.

Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:21 am

Actionmania wrote:

There was no research. I've been after that black shark for years to complete my set.

Wasn't this one of the last AT sets?

-Nate
Back to top Go down
action bob
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
action bob

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:57 am

I like this set, looks well good  Very Happy 
PJ
Back to top Go down
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:35 am

Said already to you Dal on this figure, Bloody Excellent addition of those Arms. Got to do the same when I pick up any damage bodies.
Really does just enhance the figure and More articulation is NEVER a bad thing either.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 2:07 pm

Stonewall wrote:
Said already to you Dal on this figure, Bloody Excellent addition of those Arms.  Got to do the same when I pick up any damage bodies.
Really does just enhance the figure and More articulation is NEVER a bad thing either.

Thanks jason!, I ideally I would have preferred vintage joe mb arms, but I do think they make a good replacement cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer   Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kit Bashed AT Land Adventurer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2