Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

TMNT: Classic Collection!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol

PostSubject: TMNT: Classic Collection!   Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:59 am

Well, after MOTU had gone sadly out in the late 80s, I was searching for the one that could be good as it, one turned out to be almost as fantastic and it was the TMNT and thus became My new childhood love but MOTU was still My number 1! That being said, I was lucky and got most the vintage TMNT line but I stopped with the figures in 95 because of My life changes but I did collect the 2003 series till it was no more but IMO it wasn't as fun an the vintage line. So 20 or so years after the prime and fun of TNMT for Me in the 80s and very early 90s, I find out that Playmates (wow they still got it!) has made a new classic collection for the adult collector. I was in amazement by this because they looked so great and were fairly good in scale with MOTUC Shocked So with the help of gift cards I was able to get them! Go here to see the origin of them please!

Here is a few pics I took, I have been taking things slow recovering from My injury.

So there you have it. I am so pleased with these figures. Now guys, talk about what do you think of the Classic Collection. How much do you like them? Do you own them? Who do you want to be made next? I will be happy with April O'Neil, Splinter, Casey Jones, The Shredder, a Foot Soldier, and Krang and then I all good! Sure, Triceratron and Baxter and a few others would be great them are My musts!

For many more pics in better detail go here to the Virtual Ninja Turtle Museum and go here to the VNTM as well!

OK guys, talk about this wonderful subject:)

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Classic Collection!   Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:00 pm

love those turtles , heroes in a half shell !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Classic Collection!   Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:54 pm

wow ! I remember the turtles from way back ! I still have the original graphic novels from the 80's !!!!

BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Classic Collection!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:04 am

Nice collection, Brandon!  Very Happy 

I remember them hitting these shores, people went mad for them one Christmas. I've still got my old "Ninja Turtles" NES game in the loft, the slowdown and flickering sprites was a spoiler Sad  

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Classic Collection!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:21 am

My son collected teenage mutant turtles when he was younger. They are up in the attic but out of there boxes.
My son was born in 1989 so probably mid to later 90's turtles & stuff...

I mainly collect vintage 1960's PH Gi joe and early 70's Adventure Team Joes.
Franky & my lost-N-Space robot & alittle Kiss...lol

I really appreciate seeing all the different figures people collect though!  cheers 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JK22
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Classic Collection!   Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:38 pm

I was a bit past the toy stage when the Turtles figures appeared I always liked the show and the Mirage comics none the less.Its great to see them back again these look very cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
somekindajoe
Talking Commander

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Classic Collection!   Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:26 pm

My son had loads of Turtle figures back then. Great fun to play with. I think the Turtle blimp was my favourite..what a vehicle!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Classic Collection!   Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:23 am

Thanks guys for the replies. I am disappointed that they have yet to make Shredder, April, Splinter, Casey, or anybody else in the series other than variants of the Turtles (which is something I was hoping they weren't going to do), I hope they will make other characters soon!

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Classic Collection!   

Back to top Go down

TMNT: Classic Collection!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1