ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SUPER GEYPERMAN

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
Danthecoat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

SUPER GEYPERMAN Empty
PostSubject: SUPER GEYPERMAN   SUPER GEYPERMAN Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:15 am

I was on this a couple of weeks ago but lost out to someone with much more money than me Sad

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/alfreedom-Figura-SUPER-GEYPERMAN-Superman-El-Heroe-del-Espacio-action-figure-70s-/291049561346?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_186&hash=item43c3e7dd02

But for reference (All images from eBay)

Only the 2nd one I've seen for sale in 20 years

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

SUPER GEYPERMAN P1220110

SUPER GEYPERMAN P1220111

SUPER GEYPERMAN P1220112

SUPER GEYPERMAN P1220113

SUPER GEYPERMAN P1220114

SUPER GEYPERMAN P1220117

SUPER GEYPERMAN P1220115

SUPER GEYPERMAN P1220116
Back to top Go down

SUPER GEYPERMAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER GEYPERMAN   SUPER GEYPERMAN Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:21 pm

id love one of them
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

SUPER GEYPERMAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER GEYPERMAN   SUPER GEYPERMAN Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:27 pm

very nice  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

SUPER GEYPERMAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER GEYPERMAN   SUPER GEYPERMAN Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:30 pm

are you joking????  No 
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

SUPER GEYPERMAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER GEYPERMAN   SUPER GEYPERMAN Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:01 pm

I never knew such a figure existed Dan... Guess we learn something new every day...
Nice to see you posting again dan!  Very Happy 

SUPER GEYPERMAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER GEYPERMAN   SUPER GEYPERMAN Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:23 pm

As happens a lot of times in Geyper Man history, this is a case of trying to be behind the trail of Madelman (which they didn't need to do...).
Madel was one of the few toy companys to license a clothed, traditional style action figure of Superman when the first movie was released (1977 or 1979?)
The Super Geyper was a very poor attempt (in my opinion) to get a share of that market

SUPER GEYPERMAN Supermadelman
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

SUPER GEYPERMAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER GEYPERMAN   SUPER GEYPERMAN Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:44 pm

that is a cool figure !
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

SUPER GEYPERMAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER GEYPERMAN   SUPER GEYPERMAN Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:45 pm

1978 was first superman!!! My birth year! Smile

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

SUPER GEYPERMAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER GEYPERMAN   SUPER GEYPERMAN Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:32 am

That is one cool GM, Dan!  It's nicely photographed too! cheers cheers cheers 

If there's going to be a new movie 'KICK-ASS 3' they should have this Superhero character in it!  Very Happy

koenig,

That 'madelman' looks very desirable! I love the attractive window-box packaging Very Happy
Thanks for pasting up the photo Very Happy

Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

SUPER GEYPERMAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER GEYPERMAN   SUPER GEYPERMAN Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:22 am

koenig wrote:
As happens a lot of times in Geyper Man history, this is a case of trying to be behind the trail of Madelman (which they didn't need to do...).
Madel was one of the few toy companys to license a clothed, traditional style action figure of Superman when the first movie was released (1977 or 1979?)
The Super Geyper was a very poor attempt (in my opinion) to get a share of that market

SUPER GEYPERMAN Supermadelman

Mego did a nice 12" version after the first movie. I believe their Star Trek:The Motion Picture figures used the same body. Very nearly picked one up in Texas last summer. The Geyperman figure is interesting, but I'd probably put clothes on him. It looks like he had bodypainting done, then put on a speedo.

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SUPER GEYPERMAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER GEYPERMAN   SUPER GEYPERMAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUPER GEYPERMAN
Page 1 of 1