Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Can't log into Photobucket anymore!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Can't log into Photobucket anymore!   Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi,

I tried logging into my Photbucket account today and it won't let me in. Has anyone else had this trouble before??

I even reset my password via an email, PB let me in via my email link - but when I logged out and tried to log back in again a little while later, PB wouldn't let me back in again. Perhaps the 'Bot' object recognition has spotted my AM Colditz set on there?. I've even tried entering my PB account from different ways.

Could it be the German WWII crosses on the Colditz box set causing me problems? I was meaning to delete the photos with the crosses on the box, just to be safe. I even digitally covered the crosses in my latest photo replacements for the Colditz box set, which I posted on this forum. I didn't delete the original ones from there, but was meaning to. My PB account is only 15% full. Could it be just some technical problem they're experiencing at the moment?

Is 1984 now upon us? Is it "Big Brother web nanny" gone mad?

General Clivvers  pirat 
Over, but not out!  Wink

Last edited by clivvers on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't log into Photobucket anymore!   Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:30 pm

I have had trouble with photobucket too Clive, it can be a real pain, and I have been locked out for up 24 hours ! They do seem to have some real connection problems at times

Canadian Mounted Police

PostSubject: Re: Can't log into Photobucket anymore!   Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Everything seemed to be working fine until there 'upgrade' I can only upload photos via email now!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativecounselling.net
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Can't log into Photobucket anymore!   Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Thanks fellas,

I managed to do the "side door trick"  like you Mark  Very Happy  This problem has never happened to me before, it does drive people nuts when things like this happen, especially me  lol! 

Everytime I inputted my password and user name it's wasn't recognized. I though it might be because I took a snapshot of the Police helicopter hovering over my house today, I think I'm getting a bit paranoid in my old age  lol! 

Thanks for your response, you've put my mind at rest  Wink

Back to top Go down
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Can't log into Photobucket anymore!   Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:22 pm

i had problems on my normal web connection after the update , but if i go through google chrome ,i have no problem at all ,but its the same for FB i cannot watch videos that people post ,but again fine on google chrome , i think if you use google as your browser they are trying to get you to go over to chrome ! sneaky F*(%*£s

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Can't log into Photobucket anymore!   Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:10 pm

Hi Ca,

They are sneaky gits for sure! We should take back the internet and make it free again, "Viva la Rev..usion!"  lol!

I don't use any G--gle browsers, but they force it on me somehow, G--gle are the biggest spies and data collectors on the planet!

One thing I must point out, never buy your mum a laptop, it will cause nothing but problems and high blood pressure! lol! 

I feel like going on packet radio, there's no updates to keep downloading, it's less stressful Wink

Back to top Go down
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Can't log into Photobucket anymore!   Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:17 pm

i lied clivvers! funnily enough just tried to log in to photobucket and it wont let me log in aaaaaaarrrrggghhhh!
and that was on chrome !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Can't log into Photobucket anymore!   Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:35 pm

It looks like 'Photobuckit'  lol!  has shut their doors again for maintenance work (today)  Sad 

Back to top Go down
Harry McTavish
Eagle Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Can't log into Photobucket anymore!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:46 am

Yep good ole photobucket.I have had numerous problems. I have a new account with them now, just used a fake email address to make another account. Still have probs uploading but I persevere and it gets there in the end. Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Can't log into Photobucket anymore!   Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:20 am

Harry McTavish wrote:
Yep good ole photobucket.I have had numerous problems. I have a new account with them now, just used a fake email address to make another account. Still have probs uploading but I persevere and it gets there in the end. Smile 
I've had problems for years with PB, I think it's all the adverts on there, but at least PB is free!  cheers

I'm glad you get your photos uploaded in the end, because you have some of the best scenic outdoor shots for miles, especially the fishing ones! Very Happy  
I might follow what you've done and make another account!  Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't log into Photobucket anymore!   

Back to top Go down

Can't log into Photobucket anymore!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1