Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
peterodgers
Breeches Buoy

PostSubject: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:38 pm

My son's best friend had his birthday treat today - to see the new Lego Movie. I was invited along too, and I must say the film was brilliant!!!

BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:54 am

cool! Thanks for sharing!  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:26 am

awesome ! I am looking forward to seeing it too  cheers 

BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:26 pm

I'm looking forward to savouring it's delights  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:06 pm

I'm not a Lego fan so I won't be seeing at all.

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
I'm not a Lego fan so I won't be seeing at all.

ahhh ackie you'll be missing out !, i cant wait to drag my kids along protesting cos i am the one who wants to see it  lol! 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peterodgers
Breeches Buoy

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:59 pm

I think it's more than just a kid's film. The scenes towards the end really touched me and almost brought a tear to my eye. The rest of it is so funny. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD so we can watch it again and again!

Action Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:58 am

Sounds good, I aim to see it this weekend as we have promised to take our boys to watch it as a reward for getting a good report at school parents evening last week.

Glad to hear it works on a level that adults can enjoy too, good kids films always do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!   

Back to top Go down

Went to see the Lego Movie this afternoon, and everything is awesome!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1