ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................

Go down 
+5
clivvers
BAMComix
Wolf_Soldier64
somekindajoe
ghost recon
9 posters
AuthorMessage

3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Empty
PostSubject: 3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................   3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:49 am

3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Marin_123 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Marin_10
          The Masterpiece is a Convention Joe also the one on the stand.The one with the Custom box I Purchased off E-Bay.

Tony   Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by tmull on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: 3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................   3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:24 am

Very , Very nice Tony.....Great upload.

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: 3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................   3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:05 am

affraid 

ghost recon wrote:
Very , Very nice Tony....

...Very, very, 'very nice' actually!

The box looks cool too!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................   3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:22 am

Very nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................   3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:39 am

Way cool figures  cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................   3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:02 am

Thanks Guys...............................

Tony  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................   3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:48 am

great figs
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: 3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................   3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:03 am

Awesome set great upload very nice  Very Happy 

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................   3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:28 am

Superb Tony !!!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: 3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................   3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:37 pm

They are superb!  cheers  I love the Masterpiece head sculpts, they are the best  Very Happy  

Tof
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
Tof

PostSubject: Re: 3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................   3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:43 pm

really nice figure

http://forumdugroupactionjoe.xooit.fr/index.php
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: 3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................   3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:02 am

I like those very much indeed
Back to top Go down
zulu1
Painted Head
zulu1

PostSubject: Re: 3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................   3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:35 am

Great set of figures there!
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: 3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................   3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:43 pm

affraid lucky chap,3 mint marine jungle fighters

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................   3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters...................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 of My Marine Jungle Fighters......................
Page 1 of 1