ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ronin Samurai (Takimoto Oda Nobunaga)

Go down 
+7
BAMComix
clivvers
Reddragon
inntruderr61
brownboots
Glidah Drivah
Hawkeye
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

Ronin Samurai (Takimoto Oda Nobunaga) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin Samurai (Takimoto Oda Nobunaga)   Ronin Samurai (Takimoto Oda Nobunaga) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:39 pm

blueboxier wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
Stonewall wrote:
Brilliant Hawkeye, Got to love sandals and Sword customs

Cheers yes the Armour has always fascinated me I read a lot about this and really like all the Simon Scarrow Roman fiction novels
I find macro and cato great too ian have you tried his wellington and napoleon quartet its good too

Cheers Jim yes they make a great team, I'm just reading 'Brothers in blood' at the moment, but they are getting more into the cloak and dagger stuff now, I've not read any of his Napoleonic stuff, I got pretty much wore that era out with all the Bernard Cornwells Sharp stuff I was reading, so went onto these I also read Ben Cane he does some good Roman and Hannibal stuff also a great series on Spartacus

SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

Ronin Samurai (Takimoto Oda Nobunaga) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin Samurai (Takimoto Oda Nobunaga)   Ronin Samurai (Takimoto Oda Nobunaga) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:11 pm

Ian, Noticed you had posted home made Roman armour threads. Alas neither have working images, could you please Post ?
Back to top Go down

Ronin Samurai (Takimoto Oda Nobunaga)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2